Foxstar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey all

I'm probably gonna get me a PSP in the next week or so, does This deal from ebay seem all right. It's from Hong Kong so im not too sure if it will be all right. And since its 1.5 firmware that means i can just upgrade to M33 firmware with out needing games and stuff hey? I have read about needing a clean 1.5 to upgrade firmware, would this be clean do you reckon. Sorry i am very noobish to the whole PSP scene.

P.S, what is the average cost for a PSP at somewhere like Target, BigW or EB?

Thanks.

Ebay LINK

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I use Hong Kong version PSP, Hong Kong is a hub between Japan and Western countries, it gets the good of both. I have no idea what the F/X rate is, so no comment on price.
The PSP will be official Sony product, and it will come as clean 1.5, so you can just upgrade to M33.

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on where you live you might be better of getting one from a local store. Getting one from Ebay and it being located in Hong Kong is an unnecessary risk, increased shipment time and the possibility of being charged import VAT. It all depends where you live. I would get a copy of Lumines and buy a Psp from a local store instead because if anything goes wrong it is near by and you have more rights.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night