Hacking [PSP] Extracting sprites from the game Ao No Exorcist - Genkoku no Labyrinth

DrMeow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey !

I would like to extract all the sprites from this game, but it is a really hard task.

First, I found the Japanese ISO, and then I extracted its content to a New Folder, which gave me this :

1458170260-psp.png
1458171084-psp-2.png

1458171084-psp-3.png

1458171084-psp-4.png

1458171084-psp-5.png

And then I managed to extract the .cpk files using CriPakTools.

1458171084-psp-6.png

It gave me 2 folders containing a really big number of files with extremely strange file extensions (like .adx, .hca, .tfa, .lbg, .awb, .fnt, .sup, .ttl, and some .tar files in which there are some .tx files). As a newbie, I am not accustomed to them.

I am stuck with all those exotic files, and I wonder what I can do in order to convert some of them to more classic filetypes. I understood that .adx and .hca are some kind of music files, but I don't know how to convert them to more classical filetypes. And I still do not know how to get to the sprites of the game (and not even which are which).

If anyone could help me to get the sprites of this game (from its characters to its backgrounds), I would be really glad. It is my first post, so I'm some kind of newbie. Sorry for that, and I hope someone will answer me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup