www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Was once
yaypsp.gif
but hopefully can one day be
nayps3.gif
. Do you think it's possible? I know that PSP emulation is barely good enough on the PC as is, BUT I figure with a similar coding and Running system, do you think it'd be a reality with the new Jailbreak for Ps3 and ability to load homebrew?

Me? I'd love to see this happen one day and be able to play certain games like: FF7 Crisis core, GoW COO, Dissidia, or even the new KH Birth By Sleep on the big screen with no silly hand Held crap and a comfortable controller, like they should have been made for.

Lemme know your thoughts.

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
bladepwnedyou said:
Was once
yaypsp.gif
nayps3.gif
. Do you think it's possible? I know that PSP emulation is barely good enough on the PC as is, BUT I figure with a similar coding and Running system, do you think it'd be a reality with the new Jailbreak for Ps3 and ability to load homebrew?

Me? I'd love to see this happen one day and be able to play certain games like: FF7 Crisis core, GoW COO, Dissidia, or even the new KH Birth By Sleep on the big screen with no silly handlend crap and a comfortable controller, like they should have been made for.

I'll let you know my thoughts. Handheld crap? I'm sorry, but those games were awesome on the psp.

bladepwnedyou

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm just not a big fan of it being Handheld, i prefer them on the television, never said anything bad about the games themselves, i loved the games.

I feel the Same for the Ds, I think it'd be better to have specific games also out on the wii and not just the handheld.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
.psyched said:
bladepwnedyou said:
Was once
yaypsp.gif
nayps3.gif

Me? I'd love to see this happen one day and be able to play certain games like: FF7 Crisis core, GoW COO, Dissidia, or even the new KH Birth By Sleep on the big screen with no silly handlend crap and a comfortable controller, like they should have been made for.

I'll let you know my thoughts. Handheld crap? I'm sorry, but those games were awesome on the psp.
He thinks they're awesome too. He just doesn't like the feel of the PSP.

Well, here's my thoughts, I think it could be possible. Just when someone decides to develop an emulator. It might be a tad slow though.

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh god >.<
Sorry.
But, still, yeah, it'd be a good idea. But I doubt the games would look "normal" on a TV, if you know what I mean.

bladepwnedyou

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
.psyched said:
But, still, yeah, it'd be a good idea. But I doubt the games would look "normal" on a TV, if you know what I mean.

Well i mean they do have that Special cable you can get to display the PSP screen on a HD or Normal Tv So I don't think it'd make to much a difference resolution wise, the graphics i think would be no different than a PS2 should look with just Characters being a tad smaller than normal. (God of war for example)

bladepwnedyou

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't know how it'd work really, I just thought the idea of it all sounded interesting and now possible.

I think some emulators have the ability to adjust resolution as it is to the screen instead of having the textures be all stretched and Pixilated like you suggested.

It all depends on how good the coders would be and if they knew their sutff.

I mean with this Jailbreak and ability to load homebrew it opens a door to all new possibilities that everyone thought would be impossible for the ps3.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Couldn't you just get those cables for the psp that allow you to connect it to the TV and play like that, and if you have a Go than you can even connect a ps3 controller

however It would be nice to have a full psp emulater on the ps3, as opposed to just playing minis

eric_4_life

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys DO know that Sony already started working on a PSP emulator, and has one in the latest firmware, though it only allows for certain PSP minis to run on the PS3, so I guess if the resolution is fine on those games, then other, normal PSP games would be fine. Seeing as how the PS3 is MUCH more powerful than the PSP, upscaling for the bigscreen is something possible in emulation, and not when using the psp for video output

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)