Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by bbcali89, Sep 24, 2016.
it tells me to update the vita when i tried that earlier, tried it on ofw ps3 btw
actually, the smallest game is a little over 4MBs. I forgot the name of it, but it's a demo. u have to install it on ur psp or ps3 to get the rif key (u must be using the same psn account). then, u have to install a pkg of the game using IDU. after that, u must transfer the rif file to ur vita. u can't access the game on ur vita or through cma, so that's y it's this long process. it's a lot of work, but it's the smallest game/demo known.
I know, it happens sometimes, not sure why, but i managed to do it yesterday when trying to copy stuff and it worked after a while.
Turn on the vita
Hold home button and turn off wifi.
Restart the vita.
Turn on ps3 and log into psn
Download the game from the download list (account management> Tranactions > download list)
After the game is done downloading, connect the usb to vita
Use content manager to copy game.
It should work if you restart system with wifi off, as i had manage to copy jet set radio from the ps3 to the vita.
do u have henkaku version 7 installed? make sure u have spoofing enabled and that it's the right number. u can check in molecular shell by pressing start. ofw ps3 won't matter either.
edit: it should work even without vita update blocker. if u still have issues, try vita update blocker.
It should work without any modifications, i managed to get content manager to work without henkaku or update blocker, simply by turning off wifi and restarting the system. Though it was me, not sure if anyone else would be able to do the same.
Vita Update Blocker is an vpk or something else?
vita update blocker is something for the pc. u enable it, then enter the proxy information on the via or pstv. u shouldn't need this as @Sonic Angel Knight said, but it's a backup if u can't get qcma or open cma to work.
apparently, the smallest game is under 6MBs. it's called Evil Lord. I just asked atreyu, probably the smartest person I know when it comes to the Vita. he's the one who told me about that process using IDU and everything in order to get it. the reason is that it's not downloadable on the Vita.
This is the same for me, tried both folders and they're not showing up for me either.
Anyone find a solution to this?
Are your pictures in a proper format like JPEG or PNG or something? Are you using PHOTO folder or Screenshot?
I just copied some of my screenshots (which are saved as jpeg/jpg) that I've taken with the screenshot plugin over to the PSP/PHOTO folder. Also tried /PICTURE too but it also didn't show up.
I SEE WHAT you mean, i guess you can just use henkaku to copy over the pictures to the vita system folder. Or you could have just hold start and home, that how vita screenshots work, it possible using adrealine.
Ah, I actually wanted to use them in the psp interface, as my psp wallpaper when I'm running adrenaline.
I thought so. But look like perhaps is not possible yet, maybe use a theme creaater instead? I haven't tried using themes but maybe it would work until a update is released?
Adrenaline has a few bugs atm.. Check this thread for a workaround
Wow, I need an actual psp to do it? I guess I'll wait for the next update, not that desperate yet lol.
Well you could download one with the browser using adrenaline but it won't be the picture you want. Just go to a site that host custom themes and then try one, at least make sure it works. The next update wont be till like least feburary i think.
in my country price of 32gb vita card is like 50$.
Hiya, I was trying to follow the thread but I don't understand much about all this yet. I have a couple of basic doubts, if you guys could help, it's related to the comment above. I was wondering:
* Could I play the PSP game Outrun 2 (2006 SP) which was never released digitally? And would it run smoothly on a PS Vita if it's via emulation? As I red threads about having even issues on PSP Go due to losing framerates...
* If it's possible now, do you know what firmware I need to look for when getting a PS Vita?
* And once I have it, is there any good tutorial to install whatever is required for natively emulate PSP games?
1. Yes. AFAIK, all PSP UMDs have been dumped so we have the entire library at our disposal. It should run just fine, because the PSPemu (while called an emu) supposedly runs on native hardware in the Vita. Everything should run exactly how it would in a PSP 1000 at this time (which only had 32MB of RAM, whereas the PSP 2000+ had 64MB). Whether that means it'll lag as it did on a PSP Go, I couldn't say. You'd simply have to try it and see what happens.
2. If you want native Vita hacks alongside PSP mode hacks, get 3.60. Any brand new Vita sans 2 new Japanese Slim colors is guaranteed to have 3.60 or lower out of the box. After that, you can use Henkaku's DNS server to update directly to 3.60 and can run Henkaku on it.
3. There are quite a few, depending on what you want to use. For Adrenaline on 3.60 (which is a full ePSP mode CFW that includes the XMB and other tweaks like new graphical filters), you can follow this tutorial: https://gbatemp.net/threads/installing-adrenaline-6-61.449344/ For ARK (which is more basic, no XMB so it uses a custom GUI, but it has no-sound PS1 support) you can use this: http://wololo.net/2017/03/06/ark-fast-3-60-gekihen-contest/