PSP EMU (NATIVELY) hacked on PSVITA.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by bbcali89, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Ganoncrotch

Ganoncrotch GBAtemp Regular

Oct 21, 2016
    Oh I've no issues myself with adrenaline I have it installed on top of my copy of Street Fighter Alpha 3, which is about 90mb, since I'm still working with a 16gb stick I didn't want a huge thing on the system just to start up the psp.

SuperDan likes this.

2. alienfromouterspace

alienfromouterspace GBAtemp Regular

Nov 24, 2016
    Can I transfer a PSP demo via a PS3 with CFW even though the PS3 doesn't have an account that is connected to PSN?

3. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    Last edited by SuperDan, Nov 26, 2016
  4. Madobe Ai

Madobe Ai Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
    Moe
    Locco Rollo 2 Midnight Carnival Demo, Japan PSN

Last edited by Madobe Ai, Nov 26, 2016
  5. kakarotto

kakarotto Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2007
    Italy
    tried Adrenaline and Daedalusx64, works nice. It seems to be like on CEF TN-V (video refers to it)

SuperDan likes this.
  6. Neo Draven

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    Talkman Tokyo is still the smallest and cheapest entrypoint I've seen. 18MB, and it's less than tree fitty on the PSN right meow.

7. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    The Pixel Junk Monsters PSP demo is only 12.5MB and it's free :P

8. Neo Draven

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    I already had Talkman from one of the previous TN-V exploits, and now am bitterly regretting the loss of 5.5MB and missing out on a Two for $2.50 deal at Mickey Dee's.

You got me again, Sony. You tricky, heartless bastards. Tearing down everything good in my life.

replicashooter likes this.
  9. MKKhanzo

MKKhanzo GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2013
    United States
    Hi

Have anybody tested FF Type 0 with the English patch?

10. yuliusde

yuliusde Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Yes you can just create PSN account on PC and use latest cfw 4.81, I used loco roco midnight demo as adrenaline base.

11. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I just wanted to point out, to anyone using adrenaline on PSTV, there is a slight frame rate issue, the problem occurs if your display output is set to 1080I and use one of the custom graphic filters that isn't the "Official" If you wish to use graphic filters without framrate issue, use a lower resolution setting, either 720P or 480, if you aren't using any of the custom filters, then is okay to use 1080I based on what i observed. Not even using the overclock method of setting the processor to 333MHZ will help the framerate in this situation. But honestly i think is safer to just use 720P or lower to ensure better performance during use. Again, just wanted to point it out.

Maybe it will be fixed in a update to this stuff but is just some solutions for now. :)

Something else I wanted to ask, i been trying to get UO GPSP KAI 3.4 to work, i copied it from my PSP memory stick which confirm to work just fine with PRO CFW on 6.60, but on vita it does not. Using adrenaline or VHBL it never loads, just display black screen with text of "MESSAGE CONFIG.TXT ERROR!!" The one i had loaded was specific titled "Gpsp kai 3.4 test 4 225" i think, while i tried another one listed on file temp called gpsp kai 3.5 mod, it worked, but in the menu is listed as "3.3 test 2 132" Why is called 3.5 mod when the emulator menu itself listed as 3.3 test 2 132 I dunno, but it works, just now i'm not sure is the latest version.

For what i know, is something about the EBOOT.PBP file that is the problem, i replaced the working one with the non working one and it works fine, why the error message about config.txt keeps appearing i dunno, but if anyone knows why or how to fix it, if anyone ever got the specific version working on vita before can help, i would appreciate it. I got the download from wololo website and it said i was uploaded march 2016 so i guess is more updated than the other, i just not sure why it works on my psp but not on my vita.:unsure:

12. MKKhanzo

MKKhanzo GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2013
    United States
    Question:

While using Arenaline on psp mode, can I play ad-hoc games vs other Vitas using Adrenaline? Or vs real psps?

13. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I'm sure they all work, though if you want, i can test it for you right now. :P

MKKhanzo likes this.
  14. MKKhanzo

MKKhanzo GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2013
    United States
    Awesome and thanks! If you have any fighting game lile tekken or something, that will do!

15. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    TEKKEN!? :creep:

I have Street fighter Alpha 3 MAX, and some others.... final fantasy tactics... phantasy star universe.... Well guess you don't need to know. :P

MKKhanzo likes this.
  16. MKKhanzo

MKKhanzo GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2013
    United States
    SFA would do! And wow, HOW could I forgot PSU??? Shame on me! Thanks in advance!

quackquackquack likes this.
  17. Karuroso

Karuroso Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2012
    Brazil
    Could you elaborate more please on how you did? I'm in the same situation, I have one ps3 with cfw that never went to psn and a vita that is activated.
    Thanks~

18. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Create a PSN account using any browser: store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
    Log into that account on your PS3, make sure you take whatever precautions needed to avoid bans (check the PS3 section)
    Download a demo, then follow this guide on transferring a PSP demo over using a PS3: http://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-th...-check-here-first.403035/#Lower_FW_Activation

19. djricekcn

djricekcn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2009
    United States
    I'm still having issues so if anyone can explain it how to do this from scratch (including how to activate vita), can someone helkp me?

long story short, my PSP game (FF1) keeps asking to log into PSN when it's still in VITA mode and i can't even enter PSP mode

20. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Maybe your missing the license file needed to play it? Do you have a ps3? Try copying the game to the system again from there.