Hardware PSP dead

Rulza

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a new phone yesterday and a USB cable came with it (a universal one that fits most devices) and i thought i could charge my PSP with it so i plugged it in and everything went fine, the red light went on and it charged for like an hour.
Later when i unplugged it the PSP didn't boot up, not even the light came on.

It's just the battery right? I can't see how it would be damaged by charging it with another USB cable.
huh.gif

EDIT: I dunno what happened but when i plugged it into the normal charger and started it there was no problem at all, it booted up perfectly. lol weird.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Umm...Im not tech genius but I'm pretty sure trying to power one device with another device's cable is a big no no. The Amps and volts delivered to the PSP is probably different then that of charging your phone and I think that will be reflected...

Rulza

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Umm...Im not tech genius but I'm pretty sure trying to power one device with another device's cable is a big no no. The Amps and volts delivered to the PSP is probably different then that of charging your phone and I think that will be reflected...
Yeah, i guess your right but i was a simple USB cable, i could even access my Memory Stick through it...
Anyway, problem is solved. I won't be charging my PSP with that cable anymore!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum