Hacking PSP 3000 6.61?

oraisora

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thanks I'll probably use it but have to upgrade my MS Pro duo first. It's still on 2GB and was hoping to switch to 64.
Would it be more effective to get a microsd to MS pro duo adapter or a 64gb ms pro duo?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
IIRC, you can only use permanent CFW on 6.20, so you will have to downgrade it first. Which you can easily do by running a temp CFW, then downgrading, then running the permanent CFW patch.
Just get the infinity 6.61. From. Infinity.lolhax.org. hope l can post that link
I have never heard of this, but I am interested in it now.

Last edited by The Catboy,

gamer-2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. I installed infinity on a 6.61 and a 6.60 and many others around my town. I didn't have to downgrade any of them.
Oh and I'm not sure about that mem-stick I've always used Sony brand.

Last edited by gamer-2,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No. I installed infinity on a 6.61 and a 6.60 and many others around my town. I didn't have to downgrade any of them.
It's been forever since I played with a 3001. I just know with my friend's at the time I had to downgrade her's. Then again, I didn't search too hard since she preferred the plugins for 6.20 over 6.61.
I can easily just be wrong, despite having my PSP since July of last year, I own a 1000. So never focused much on anything above that.

Last edited by The Catboy,

gamer-2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It all good. I play around with all kinds of hardware and software hax's,on many different platforms.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested out Infinity. It works rather well, though it does seem to break a lot of plugins. Also, take the standard precautions as it does muck with your NAND, and there's no recovery from a brick on Brites and Gos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2