Hacking psp 1000 questions

Joktan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I just got a psp 1000(i know its older)and its running 5.03...and i want to update to 6.20 and then use the cfw 6.20pro with a perm patch.I just wanted to know a few things.will i be able to access psn when i got to 6.20?and can i use multiple account purchases on one psp?i heard of some plug in about no drm.does that mean if i use my brothers psn account and down load the games he has and then put in my account can i still play the games from his account?where do plug ins go on the mem stick?and where do you put emulators in the psp?and where do you put the roms...and does the gba emulator need bios? i would really appreciate if i had answers on all this...thanks!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
PSN on 6.20 PRO works fine. I can attest to that personally.

PSP games come as ISO's or CSO's (or at least they should). They go in the ISO folder on the root of the memory stick.

Plugins go in the seplugins folder. Remember to use the readmes. Lots of plugins have very specific instructions.

You'll want the BIOS (not necessary as far as I know, but you may need them - it's better to be prepared). You can find them easily on Google, but we obviously can't link to them here.

Emulators go in the GAME folder that should be in the PSP folder. The emulator with all of its contents should be within it's own folder in the game folder.

As for the PSN stuff related to downloads, I'll leave that to someone else as I'm not sure.

Joktan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
PSN on 6.20 PRO works fine. I can attest to that personally.

PSP games come as ISO's or CSO's (or at least they should). They go in the ISO folder on the root of the memory stick.

Plugins go in the seplugins folder. Remember to use the readmes. Lots of plugins have very specific instructions.

You'll want the BIOS (not necessary as far as I know, but you may need them - it's better to be prepared). You can find them easily on Google, but we obviously can't link to them here.

Emulators go in the GAME folder that should be in the PSP folder. The emulator with all of its contents should be within it's own folder in the game folder.

As for the PSN stuff related to downloads, I'll leave that to someone else as I'm not sure.
ok thank you for this!
thank you for the note about the plug ins,
i have the bios already(ipod touch)
so there is a folder inside the emulators folder for the roms?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
The emulators generally come with a pre-labeled ROM's folder for you, or you can make one yourself if it isn't there for some reason.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. NP Decrypter will decrypt the PSN content you're referring to.

Joktan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
Yes. NP Decrypter will decrypt the PSN content you're referring to.
Ok,so im on 6.20 pro b9.and I am using media go to download ff7 from my bros account.and I get this np decrypter and I just put ff7 into my games folder and it will work normal without having signed into pan store on my psp?

Joktan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have another question.i got both the snes emulators and have them running but neither of them can find the roms i out on it...i put them in ROMS folder and for some reason it wont work...anybody know why?

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey rydian i got kirby's dreamland 3 on my snes emulator and it runs slow as fuck. any sugguestions to get it to run faster(im gonna update it in case its outta date)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr