I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here a nice Java webapp which can download PSN titles straight to your PS3 via FTP from a large repository of demos, videos, patches, and full games.

http://ps3.brewology.com/psn/downloader.php

It will also automatically update the repository with anything you download that hasn't been added yet. I think it's pretty cool, it's one step closer to getting a hub of homebrew/psn downloads for the PS3. Now it just needs to be ported to the PS3 :\

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What for kind of witch craft is this? Could it be the holy grail of piracy?

Really tho, this does kinda sound like some thing that would be against the rules.

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Here a nice Java webapp which can download PSN titles straight to your PS3 via FTP from a large repository of demos, videos, patches, and full games.http://ps3.brewology.com/psn/downloader.php

It will also automatically update the repository with anything you download that hasn't been added yet. I think it's pretty cool, it's one step closer to getting a hub of homebrew/psn downloads for the PS3. Now it just needs to be ported to the PS3 :\
hmmm sounds like it to me...

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the full games aren't playable (because of invalid license), is it really piracy?

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
If the full games aren't playable (because of invalid license), is it really piracy?

Maybe not to you, me, or a lot of others on this site but to Sony I'm pretty sure they'll view as piracy.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just because it doesn't work doesn't mean it's not piracy. if it was meant to be paid for to obtain it, then it's piracy

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
just because it doesn't work doesn't mean it's not piracy. if it was meant to be paid for to obtain it, then it's piracy

Do you even know what you're talking about? Sony does nothing to stop you from downloading the content directly from their server, it's not piracy. If you're not able to use it, it isn't really piracy because, OMG, you guessed it: piracy checks.

Even if the mods of the forum were to consider it piracy there isn't much point to deleting the topic because you can't do anything with it as the PS3 stops you from playing content you haven't bought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"