[PSA] Hacking Group PoodleCorp will be taking down Pokemon Go on August 1st

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
What a positive impact these people have on the world. Thank god for them... what they hell do they want, exactly? What are they accomplishing? Are they just immature children who want to annoy others for attention or are they elitist, pretentious soft-skulls who decree certain things "culturally unworthy" and decide to enforce their values upon the rest of the world from their delusional soapbox of superiority? Either way, they are nothing but a blight, and they represent some of the lowest archetypes the human race has ever spit out.
Yikes, Poodlecorp beware, lol

Reactions: Chary

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Look at me, I'm so tough, I'm anonemoose, I'm hyping and DDOSsing a service and eventually I'll get arrested for it and going to jail cry cry cry ;o;

Fucking scriptkiddies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It makes things worse that they announced this so early. Not only will that give Niantic time to beef up their security, but if they actually do do it, there's going to be far harsher punishment for them for committing a premeditated crime.
GG them.

Frozen_Fish

Trophies
XP
Country
You mean like how they "took down" Steam the other day and it was such a failure that they deleted the tweet 20 minutest later?

oH7Rwzb.png

Reactions: Deleted User

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes things worse that they announced this so early. Not only will that give Niantic time to beef up their security, but if they actually do do it, there's going to be far harsher punishment for them for committing a premeditated crime.
GG them.
I would laugh really hard if during the time they planned to take down pokemon go Niantic decided to just put in a new update and had the servers down during that time to add in new features

Reactions: Deleted User

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would laugh really hard if during the time they planned to take down pokemon go Niantic decided to just put in a new update and had the servers down during that time to add in new features
That would be the best shit, ever!

YayIguess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GG them.
inb4 they fail and get caught
Pokemon GO is a shitty game imo
it deserves to be ddosed
WTF, since when does something deserved to get DDOS'd just because you (or anyone else for that matter) don't like it?

Last edited by YayIguess,

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you 5? "I like don't the game it deserves to be taken down for everyone else". By that logic, I don't like your profile it should be taken down.
I tried it recently to see what all the hype was about. Let's just say I was immensely disappointed with how lacking the gameplay was
The fact that it got so popular makes me lose faith in humanity
Then again, maybe I'm just not looking at it from the perspective of a mobile gamer
weak gameplay + IAPs = good? idk

D

Deleted User

lol i guess he's upset cuz his smilebasic & c++ skillz can't make him millons/billions of dollars in 2 weeks
B-but I followed a guide that said I could make 1K at home! I just had to put in my credit card for the Nigeria prince to put moneyz in mai account!

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it recently to see what all the hype was about. Let's just say I was immensely disappointed with how lacking the gameplay was
Then again, maybe I'm just not looking at it from the perspective of a mobile gamer
Then don't ****ing play it. Ugh, all this self-centered narcissism is sickening. I'll just add you to my ignore list before I have to read any more about how everyone who disagrees with your opinion is stupid.

D

Deleted User

If it made you lose faith I'm humanity you need to see a psychiatrist. Maybe you have more problems than not thinking before you speak. It's more of a social app than anything. To get people outside and have the neckbeards to socialize.

Reactions: DKB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1