ROM Hack PSA: Convert video to .moflex

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone should make something like the GBA Inject tools where you provide a moflex file and images for the banner and it automates the process and creates a CIA

Is anyone willing to do that? I'm not sure how difficult it is to make but could someone give a stab at it anyway?

I would buuuuuut I can't code at all so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: I pwned U!

TheGreek Boy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
Someone should make something like the GBA Inject tools where you provide a moflex file and images for the banner and it automates the process and creates a CIA

Is anyone willing to do that? I'm not sure how difficult it is to make but could someone give a stab at it anyway?

I would buuuuuut I can't code at all so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i working on itB-)

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Coming to certain sites SOON™

c4552909c9a070de1d5ea6f49e66b7f8.jpg
71723b40506547bb5a96af21270ad998.jpg
5d02fd47eeda80b85ef0cf14f5ac6643.jpg

Reactions: iSeeNoChanges

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
For those who want to avoid having to use language emu for certain CIAs. (like repacks of the Europe Zelda Majora's Mask CIA), just go to RomFS:\\lang folder and make "US" copies of all the language folders.

US_English, US_Spanish, etc. If it's a US region title, then instead make "EU" versions. If Japan, make "JP" versions. You get the idea.

The CIA will then load correctly without language emulation having to be used. If you see "ERROR_MESSAGE_LOAD" on bottom screen, that means it didn't have language files for the region console you are running it on. The above suggestion should fix that issue without resorting to language emulation. ;)

Reactions: Lycan911

amicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A Mobiclip license file is required, and must be installed to use the tool. To install your license file, launch the tool, and then click on Help

Install licenseThe license can be downloaded from the WarioWorld website if you have been granted rights to use the Mobiclip SDK. The license is a text file named user.lic by default.

How to get it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there