Gaming PS4 steals the thunder from Switch... again.

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 9,900
  • Replies 141
  • Likes 5
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
There is no link costume on ps4 :creep:

But Now two games i want marvel vs capcom infinite and dragon ball z, on ps4, But need xenoblade 2 and super mario oddesy, seem like only 4 games left for me to get on switch this year. :P
To play as Link I'd just prefer to play a Zelda game. It is what it is, the Switch is for its exclusives and PS4 is for its exclusives as well AND multiplats.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shouldn't we wait and see before declaring thunder stolen.

Of course not! Lets just assume the worst, because that'll fit the Sony fan/Nintendo troll's agenda. I mean this is the same guy that told us to assume that Mario Odyssey is delayed despite there being no indication whatsoever that is the case.

Last edited by duffmmann,

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd say so far into E3 the Sony's offering looks very strong but we still have tomorrow for Nintendo's offering and perhaps further into the week after E3 has ended for more titles to be announced for the Switch (it's just the way Nintendo has been doing things lately, announcements one week before E3 and I will not be surprised there's going to be announcements further into the week after E3 main show from 3rd party developers).

On the topic, Skyrim for the Switch looks very promising plus we're due to get a full fledged Monster Hunter for the Switch come next year (at least for Japan); there's still TGS 2017 later this year in which I think the Switch will have many more titles announced from Japanese developers.

Dogenberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For skyrim vr you will also need the PSVR, so console+PSVR+game=at least 700€ while skyrim+switch=400€ and it's also portable (i also don't like vr so much but that doesn't matter).
MH world will also be on PC and xbox, it'll be surely better on PC but i don't really like it, it looks too different so i think XX on switch will be better

Reactions: felix.200

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmmmmm.... I wasn't impressed by the Sony presentation.
TBH, the way it is turning out I would say MS is "winning" the E3, and that with me being disappointed of their presentation a couple of days ago (that talks about the low bar set by this E3)

Regarding the Switch and Nintendo, we will know in a couple of hours, but my expectation are so low I can't think I would be disappointed.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thing is, its just a matter of time before nintendo's WOW factor dies down and it becomes a system you hear little of and only adverts you see is nintendo advertising its own games.

i can see this system being no different, it will have little support, its weak so far considering nintendo again have promised better third party support, all i see in the line up this year and even coming next year is basic games.

its like third parties are wanting to just slap out cheap games so that if (like past) it doesnt sell, then they havent invested a great deal and lose out.

but i know the fans will blindy refuse this, they always do, if the switch had the games i wanted then i would be sat happily playing it, but the system since launch has had nothing..... zelda was to me the worse zelda game ever but had no choice to play it because it was all the system had even worthy of playing.

im just glad i never had to pay for the switch because i knew it would be how it is, its been like this starting more so since the cube.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unless you want to play them with some degree of portability.

I bought Disgaea 5 on the switch for this reason.
I really get behind this.
Disgaea 5 has been eating my free time, be it at home or on the go.
But sure I prefer to watch the opening in 55", and also even on the go, I prefer whenever I sit down to let the Switch sit on its kickstand and play using the Pro Controller, the big analog of the Pro Controller just feels way better, I think I've fallen in love with that analog stick.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I thought Nintendo won't be presenting E3 this year.
Well, they will be "presenting", as in showing a video with yet unpublished news and things. Part of my pre-disappointment.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Skyrim PSVR and Monster Hunter on PS4. Well, PS4 is certainly the system to get all the big games without a doubt.
majornelson.png

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: MajinCubyan
D

Deleted User

OP
zelda was to me the worse zelda game ever

XD youve clearly never played wand of gamelon or zeldas adventure or faces of evil if you think breath of the wild is worse than any of those three you must have some serious brain damage to be that stupid

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XD youve clearly never played wand of gamelon or zeldas adventure or faces of evil if you think breath of the wild is worse than any of those three you must have some serious brain damage to be that stupid
kudos for them ones, but games in general were rather shite back then.

so i will rephrase then, its one of the worse and most boring zelda games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end