PS4 Slim pictures leaked online

ps4sm.png

A Twitter user has managed to get his hands on a rumored PS4 Slim and confirmed it's legit. He provided screenshots of the system itself along with shots of the box and all its content.

Size comparison:

ps4c.jpg

Check out more pics and info at the

:arrow:More pics & source

Reactions: LuigiXL

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
This is phasing out the current PS4. You won't be able to buy current models once this slim is out and old stock is gone.
Anyone saying it looks fake or whatever, look at the link to see the rest of the pics. A guy was selling this last night on Gumtree about 50miles from me but when I got up this morning the listing was taken down. He only wanted £249 for it too!

Reactions: shaunj66

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Reactions: Chary

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how the corners are a bit more rounded, but i don't like how the top is now like less than half the width of the bottom, makes it look weird IMO

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes I did because this news was out last night but no one posted it and now the real source is dead: https://www.gumtree.com/ps4/bolton?adRemoved=true
Pushsquare just copied the story like everyone else whereas neogaf collected all the info and images before any 'news' site.
Well I got my info from pushsquare and the second image I ripped from their server, so naturally I wanted to give them credit for it. I learned that you give credit to the first site you see a news reported and not only to the source of the source of the source. But you are the news boss and if things are not done here this way, then I can accept that and move on.

Reactions: T-hug

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It looks legit, which is a shame because it's ugly. I hate that the halves are not the same height and the rounded edges are awful. Not that it matters as I won't be upgrading until the Neo comes out anyways.

Reactions: master801 and Chary

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well I got my info from pushsquare and the second image I ripped from their server, so naturally I wanted to give them credit for it. I learned that you give credit to the first site you see a news reported and not only to the source of the source of the source. But you are the news boss and if things are not done here this way, then I can accept that and move on.
I try to encompass both, there's no harm in adding multiple sources. The point is that you have to follow the links into the rabbit hole until you find what you think is the actual source.

Reactions: T-hug

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it looks nice.

Definitely better than the cover plate made out of that shiny scratch-prone plastic that manufacturers just love nowadays.

Not gonna pick it up since my PS4 works just fine and I paid good money for it. The Neo, on the other hand, is a discussion for another day.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far