Hacking PS4 Pro 4.55 question

j0hnnyj0hns

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the new update just came out 4.70. I'm on 4.55 I'm wanting to stay there just incase a JB comes out for it. I don't play online or anything like that. Is there a way to still connect to PSN and PS Store on 4.55? I'm really just wanting to be able to sync my trophies when i get them. And is there a way to get rid of the update nag??

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Wasn't there a general topic that answers questions like this? It's like been asked 65535 times per day.

No update = no PSN access = no PS Store = no multiplayer. And there's no (public) jailbreak whatsoever plus no ETA if we'll ever get one.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No all online services will require you to update. There is no JB and isn't one in sight, just enjoy your PS4 Pro.

Actually, funnily enough Netflix is one of the few services (or maybe the only one) where you don't get nagged to log into psn and thus update, when it first asks you to update just choose update later and it'll take you to the app to be used normally. Wish that were the case for the other non-playstation apps but alas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomsk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
At the moment there is just a webkit exploit test site. You still need a way around the system itself. People are usually finding webkit exploits or those initial entry-points but you need a way of exploiting userland. Just update the console and play some pretty enjoyable games. More than likely most devs will never release an exploit because of the legal repercussions.

D

Deleted-355425

4.55 has a kernel exploit which could in theory lead to a cfw at some point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended