Hacking PS4 Keys Released( by Redeyex32)

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
After reading this conversation i decided to update my ps4 from 4.73 to 5.03, as i was waiting that something might be released for xmas.

You realize that you still need a exploit for thr ps4... Example is the ps3, you needed 3.55 for the exploit and then used a custom update to get the newest version. So now that you are on the latest version you'll have to wait for an exploit on 5.03 since the keys don't make a difference

Reactions: spotanjo3

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
decrypting things is great, i get why it is important, but i just hope that ps4 piracy isn't limited to decrypted stuff like it was with vita, for so long.

Should wait, you can update manually to what ever firmware later.
nice place to live... :)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After reading this conversation i decided to update my ps4 from 4.73 to 5.03, as i was waiting that something might be released for xmas.

You shouldn't. Until the developer team said you can. I am on 2.57 and I am not updating it at all until they said we can. Bad move.

Reactions: cearp

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
or maybe you can get to hacking and stop whining
Looks like we have a stressed here.
My opinion is that, like or not is MY opinion.
And I think is a pitty the scene had enter this course from people reaching things and sharing to people reaching things, showing and keeping it for itselves.
There's a lot o good people sharing and helping the scene, Im glad for then. But this new philosophy is a thing becoming more popular and it sucks.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK, I'm a bit confused. The guy says, that he provides the key to decrypt encrypted packages. Imo the necessary key for this is the public key. But the post says that it's also possible to generate the private key, which is for encrypting the content. Well at least as long as the process we're talking about is signing content. Correct me, if I'm wrong, it's been a while since I took a class concerning crypto stuff.
pm me if you need the public key and the private rsa key

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good