Gaming PS4 FF15 save file

Carlos_DobleC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I'm playing FF15 on my father's PS4, but I'm going to move on to my mother's house in xmas.

I want to transfer mi save to my brother's PS4, to play this month, but he has him own save, ¿can I transfer mi save to him PS4? He has 2 users (PSN accounts) if were necessary.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes you can do that.
Create a user account on his console, and connect it to your PSN account. you can use your account on as many console as you want, they will be considered "secondary consoles". your "primary console" is the one you use in your house and is set as "primary" in your PSN settings.

There are two methods : USB and online (but it requires PS+ account)
USB : You can backup your savegame on your console to an USB FAT32 drive and restore it on your profile on his console.
I'm not sure you need to connect to your PSN account, but by logic it's required to make your own savegame compatible on his console (to share the same savegame key), or you might not be able to restore it.

PS+: If USB doesn't work (because the savegame is tied to the console instead of the account), then you'll have to use PS+ to transfer your save from one console to another using the cloud feature.

Carlos_DobleC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
yes you can do that.
Create a user account on his console, and connect it to your PSN account. you can use your account on as many console as you want, they will be considered "secondary consoles". your "primary console" is the one you use on your house and is set as "primary" in your PSN settings.

You can backup your savegame on your console to an USB FAT32 drive and restore it on your profile on his console.

If I wanted to play my save without logging into his console, could I?

I do not like to logging in to other consoles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night