PS4 CYBER save editor to be released on March 17.

atKv0Iy.png
lPvhfcJ.png
A Japanese company known as "Cyber Gadget" has shown off on their website a release for a tool called the CYBER save edit. This is a PC program that allows you to edit save files for the PS4. They claim this tool works on the PS4 Phat/Slim and the PS4 Pro. They did not however state if there was a firmware limit. As for buying this tool a single user license is 7,800 yen (68 USD), I am not sure why, but if you want to buy a three user license it will cost a whopping 14,800 yen (130 USD).

For those wondering what game cheats we can do we did not get any pictures of in-game cheats however we did get some pictures for the tool. We were also told (not told, but it was shown in pictures) some games we can cheat on and what cheats we can have. Here is a list of some games we will see cheats on as well as a photo of the application...
  • Dark Souls lll
  • Persona 5
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Battlefield 1
  • Bloodborne
  • DEAD RISING
  • Fallout 4
  • AC Unity
  • DEAD OR ALIVE XTREME 3 Fortune
  • Diablo lll: Reaper Of Souls - Ultimate Edition
  • Dragon Quest Heroes ll
tOP1RUF.png
When it comes to cheating this can be used for stuff like unlimited gold etc in some games as it seems. Also stat hacking. If many did not know Nintendo is now banning people for cheating saves on 3DS I can see Sony doing the same. For those now wondering about cheats themselves here are some available game cheats as well as a photo of the application in it's seemed cheat managing mode.
Final Fantasy XV
  • 99,999,999 GIL
  • 99,999 AP
  • MAX Stock EXP
Persona 5
  • Protagonist: 9,999,999 Total EXP
  • Protagonist: MAX Total EXP for Acquired Personas
  • Protagonist: MAX Social Stats
  • All Other Characters: MAX Total EXP
Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • 9,999,999 Gold
  • 999 Small Medals
  • Lazarel: 99,999,999 EXP for All Vocations
  • Lazarel: 9,999 Skill Points for All Vocations
  • Teresa: 99,999,999 EXP for All Vocations
  • Teresa: 9,999 Skill Points for All Vocations
  • All Other Characters: Max EXP
  • All Other Characters: 9,999 Skill Points
7XDygfh.png

For those wanting to visit the CYBER save editor product page go here.
:arrow: SOURCE

Last edited by Zero72463,

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It won't be blocked. Cyber Gadget is a well reputable developer here in Japan. They form a certain undisclosed agreement with the console developers before making these, so Sony and Nintendo will turn a blind eye.
I honestly doubt that big companies like Nintendo and Sony really do care about not upsetting a small company. It probably has more to do with the fact that they strictly regulate codes and try not to create issues for multiplayer games.

Sony's been so paranoid of exploits lately that I can't see this thing living long - what if some enterprising dev finds a cheat that buffer overflows a string and lets you load homebrew from USB? They'll crush it to the ground. Hasn't happened yet, but you can bet your monies that if someone does that, they won't think about it twice before blocking it.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
users using this will be at risk of having their accounts banned.

products like this could be used to edit online data thus giving you an advantage against others and spoiling the experience for other users.

its what annoys me the most, sure if YOU choose to cheat, then do so, but at no point should you think its ok to cheat online and spoiling it for everyone else, there is no gain from cheating online.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here in the UK there is xploder, problem is these fuckers are taking so long to release it, knowing sony they will rebuild its save encryption/database and block the fucker out.

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
here in the UK there is xploder, problem is these fuckers are taking so long to release it, knowing sony they will rebuild its save encryption/database and block the fucker out.

Xplorer only seems to be able to use existing savefiles and resign them to you. What I want is editing my final fantasy savefile.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xplorer only seems to be able to use existing savefiles and resign them to you. What I want is editing my final fantasy savefile.

it will be the same thing, you take your save, decrypt it and change values stored on the save, resign it and copy back to your console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans