Homebrew PS4 controller wirelessly on Wii, are these drivers legit?

Radlust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not sure how much traction this project gained, but I happened upon it recently;

http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=78431

I'm getting the Exception (DSI) Occurred! blackscreen with codedump when in ds4pair_wii/boot.dol, pressing A to pair.

Now I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what went awry in the process of writing the config file to SD.

Additional info:
When attempting running ds4wiibt/boot.dol, it says make sure to run ds4wii_pair first, so I take it it's supposed to work, right?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely, Rad

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only "drivers" on the Wii are either part of the IOS a title is running on or compiled into the dol file.

If you're looking for something that will make a PS controller work with Wii games that's probably not going to happen.

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS4 are working with the most important programm via USB, nintendont, so I think there is not that much of a need for a bluetooth driver.
Also I would not use a controller that breaks as fast as a DS4.
Better use a Gamecube Controller, those are worth their 30 $/€ instead of wasting a 70 $/€ piece of plastic by not even playing a game that utilizes its touchscreen, its lightbar gimmick, its microfone or motion sensing.
Except when you have the energy to ask every few weeks for a replacement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol