Hacking PS4 5.01 Kexploit and emulators running :)

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 15,608
  • Replies 31
  • Likes 14

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I have gotten pretty far on 4.05 but don't have nearly enough time to come up with a working proto type.

Also if i remember correctly the OP of the videos owns the save edit site, release will result in loss of revenue

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if they were release it in this state........someone says it bricked my console blabla and is crying because of a broken ps4........wait till they announce something...no one want something whats not even completed

Last edited by Purple_Heart,

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Cool! But I'm still waiting on 4.73 until something releases.
Can someone tell me if the .PUP files work for all regions, as in a USA .PUP FW file works on an EUR PS4 (I'm asking this for the day I have to update via USB)
No. Get the EUR .PUP update if you have an EUR console.

For example..there was something spoon fed to us by fail0verflow already that anyone has yet to implement still...

https://fail0verflow.com/blog/2017/ps4-namedobj-exploit/

It works up to 4.06(this is when it was patched) which is still a lot newer than what there is now...
It was patched in 4.06.

Only works on 4.05 (including 4.05) and below (since those users can manually update to 4.05).

themperror

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
they left out the most important parts, for example what object are we supposed to use?
You're not reading it correctly, if you're not a programmer this is unrelated to you anyhow, this is only useful for the people who want to develop a exploit for system < 4.06

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're not reading it correctly, if you're not a programmer this is unrelated to you anyhow, this is only useful for the people who want to develop a exploit for system < 4.06
I am a programmer, although Ill admit that I haven't looked at it too hard because my console is on the latest firmware.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice but I already gave up on those ps4 exploits.

Not enough games to justify waiting what could be years for piracy unless one is willing to afford an extra console just for this.

Would be cool if some day we could turn PS4s into linux based steam boxes of sorts though.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing evil's advocate here. Hope that our beloved Sony has not patched the exploit with their 5.03 firmware update yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: