• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

PS4 $319.99 when you pay with bitcoins

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you happen to have a friend with bit coins then its impossible to buy this since it takes days to process a bitcoin purchase off of coinbase and this is a one day deal

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Erm...isn't the entire point of a currency that it ISN'T payed in another currency? For electronic goods, the € and $ often come to the same price because Europeans have to cough up extras (usually import prices), but the title should at best be "pay the equivalent of $319.99 for a PS4".

I do know that a few electronics sites allow you to pay for stuff with bitcoins. Seems like newegg is one of those. I don't know enough of economics to know how viable bitcoins are, but having them being used to actually buy stuff seems the obvious way to go. :)

Nokeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I started Bitcoins up a few years ago. My friend became a almost...a millionaire from BC when it first came out. Not a bad price with BC though.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey