Hacking ps3 with 2 partition hdd ?

aytug25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone,
i have a ps3 slim console and i want to use a hdd as external but i want to make it 2 partition. My hdd have some bad sectors and i am planning to format it as 2 parts and and making bad sector parts non formatted, so in the end i will have 2 part with no bad sectors, but will it works well with rebug 4.82.1 lite, webman ?

D

Deleted User

The ps3 will format both partitions to a custome format that is unique to your PS3 console currently there's no way of hiding other partitions

aytug25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ps3 support fat32, exfat for games, and ntfs for storage, just format ur HDD in fat32 and you will be fine
i was already using my hdd as fat32 formatted but now it has bad sectors but i noticed i still have warranty for it, so i will send it to service and my problem solved :D
i have another question;
im using 4.82.1 rebug 7.54 cobra and i saw 4.82 ferrox 7.55 cobra, so i wonder whcih one is better ? im not looking for online play and everything works well for me but im also curious about 7.55 cobra offers me more stability ?

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
cobra is a payload for ps2 games, from 7.54 to 7.55 doesn't offers any significant changes, to me, and just curious, why would u choose rebug cfw? rebug is only good for hb devs...

aytug25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
cobra is a payload for ps2 games, from 7.54 to 7.55 doesn't offers any significant changes, to me, and just curious, why would u choose rebug cfw? rebug is only good for hb devs...
to be honest, i saw on internet, people are always saying rebug is best so i install it, but i can change it, which cfw are you using and why ? i dont know much about it so can you explain to me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey