OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey everyone,

So I had to replace my PS3 hard drive, and I had my PS3 themes saved in a folder in my PC. They all end with the format .p3t.edat . Being .edat I thought it'd be simply moving them to the themes folder in the root of the internal hard drive, but seems not to be the case. I have no memory on how to install them. How do you install themes in this format? Thanks in advance.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
I hate googling something just to find myself doing that question a while ago -.-'

If it helps anyone, all you have to do is copy the edat files using multiman or a file manager to the theme folder inside the internal hard drive.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can create a theme pkg. you can mass install themes that way, and they can be both encrypted and not. or, you can decrypt the theme, which is very easy to do, on the pc with its rap file. it will just be a p3t after that, then create this on a flash drive PS3/THEME/p3t files. I think most klicenses for themes are the free klicense.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an option is to use true ancestor edat rebuilder (just decrypt the file, no need to reencrypt it), then use the rap or the klicense to do so. then, you can put the file(s) on PS3/THEME on a flash drive to install. very easy stuff. if it worked by putting it on the internal hdd, chances are that you had the rap file in exdata.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1