Hermpie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi

im new to ps3. never had one. and don't own one yet.

i was wandering if I can use the vita for co-op playing (couch mode) so I don't get a split screen on my tv when im playing cod with my g/f.

to put it another way, can the vita do the same for the ps3 as the wii u controller does for the wii u?

maybe a dumb n00b question , but i can't get a decent answer found on google.

Thanks!

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean one person grabs a controller while the other uses a Vita?
Only PlayStation All Stars allows it as far as I know.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No.

Even for Wii U that is game dependent.
yes thats true, but if his ps3 can run CFW the on some games he can stream the game to the vita.
i did that with 3 games, Dead Island riptide, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct and 3d dot game hero. only 3d dot game hero was playable for me, dead island would make my ps3 crash and Survival Instinct would run to slow for it to be playable.

the ps4 is suposed to do basicly the same thing that the wii u does with some games, but i don't think that any games that allow that are out yet.

Hermpie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
we have a wii u and with the wii u we can play co op cod ghosts online. she uses the screen on the controller and I use the tv...
i read that this will be possible with ps4 and vita. but i would like to play all CODS from the past on the ps, so the 4 is not an option for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs