Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No those are Nintendo's specialties, and in their current forum even i admit are getting kinda stale. Zelda holds promise though, but im not looking forward to another new new super mario bros again. They showed killzone a few minutes ago although it didn't look that impressive since the current systems out now can almost match it, but its a hell alot better than what Nintendo brought to the table when it launched. Im actually looking to see what Microsoft is going to do, and i bet this shit is going to cost a fortune.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
built in touch pad? goodby Nintendo i wont miss you.
Yeah, but Nintendo's built in touchpad has video, too ... and that video comes at no extra cost.

PS4 has definitely got them on the specs, though ... at least what specs we have so far.
It's all gonna come down to the price to be able to finish the comparison.

Subzero100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but Nintendo's built in touchpad has video, too ... and that video comes at no extra cost.

PS4 has definitely got them on the specs, though ... at least what specs we have so far.
It's all gonna come down to the price to be able to finish the comparison.

well not really im talking about the games they have abused recently, and to the reject who thinks he knows me. I dont even like the ps3 its the worst system out there in my opinion, so if im a fan of something it's games in general. maybe you should think about things like the before you make stupid statements. Look at that has happened to the so called exclusives Nintendo was supposed to have, and if the newer consoles have touch screens with the same games what do you think everyone will do if they had the chance? I basically got my wiiu for free, and i would hate for Nintendo to go and drop the price just like they did with the 3ds, and all the people who paid full price for it get ripped off again. If i have to to avoid that id sell it even if the newer systems cost's more which they will...period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol