PS3 Emulator playable state

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
lol even the gamecube can run sonic cd perfectly. a bad choice of game to show they should have showed a real ps3 game not a port!
Considering running anything at all can be considered a great feature, the game itself is kinda moot point. You gotta start somewhere :)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol even the gamecube can run sonic cd perfectly. a bad choice of game to show they should have showed a real ps3 game not a port!
Well duh. Most real PS3 games would probably run too slow (or more likely, not at all or with MAJOR issues) to even be slightly viable for now, and it'll stay that way for a good while. They showed off some small PSN game running on it quite a while ago, but it was extremely slow and had quite a few graphical glitches IIRC. Sonic CD gets 2-3FPS, I can't even imagine how a full on PS3 game would run. It may even crash and burn the thing, lol.

Edit: God the sheer amount of "PC MASTER RAEC" in the comments on that video is amazing.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If this emulator can run the xmb and psn store in one of these days, does that mean I will be able to transfer my PSP games to the Vita?
PSN for PS3 would be offline by the time it's anywhere near fully executable.

God the sheer amount of "PC MASTER RAEC" in the comments on that video is amazing.

Enjoy playing games the Console people played 10-20 years ago.

It's good to see progress tho.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're Too Slow
technique07_071113i-l.jpg

Reactions: Satangel

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
20 year old game
3 FPS
running @ 8x times speed

how in any way is this playable?

for TASers it is.

and for the complaints, do anyone remember how dolphin and pcsx2 ran like 10 years ago when the emulators began running retail games?? not much better than that.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
how in any way is this playable?
By comparing it to the previous milestone. Again: if you can't see the difference, there is something wrong with you. Criticizing the emulator now for not exactly being "playable" is like calling your child a bad basketball player because those guys in that NBA tournament thingy do it better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies