M3Q1n1H.png

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would be interesting. I have a CFW PS3 running Rebug, but it's a launch machine. It has hardware PS2 compatibility which is great, but those old models seem like ticking time bombs before they YLOD. I've replaced the thermal paste in mine and increased the fan speed to be sure, but I'd certainly consider a Super Slim instead if it were exploitble.
Original PS3 models are all doomed to fail which sucks, even if you recall them completely they will fail again in 5 years or so.

AlternativeZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Original PS3 models are all doomed to fail which sucks, even if you recall them completely they will fail again in 5 years or so.
How's the slim in this respect, I was able to get a good condition one quite cheap, upgraded the HDD and installed CFW on it.

I've been a bit hesitant to play for long with it since I don't want it to break down.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
For people looking to purchase new hardware for this, don't forget that CECH-3xxx models i.e. later models of the original slim consoles are not expected to be compatible. You should look for CECH-2xxx machines.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool