PS1/2 PS2 using 2TB internal HDD

Guilt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everywhere I look on the web I see conflicting answers about whether a PS2 can handle a 2TB SATA internal HDD. Much info is also outdated. So I registered to either get a definitive No on the issue or make a tutorial on getting this to happen.

I sure haven't gotten this working yet, so anyone with any information about this, please chime in!

Step 1: Hardware issues
I'm reasonably sure that 2TB PATA hard drives do not exist. However, we can easily adapt it to SATA for 2.5 inch drives or use the MaxDiyPower adapter (which claims to support 2TB). I ordered one of these a week ago today, and hopefully I'll get it sometime soon? The order still just says 'processing' on my account and I have NOT heard positive things about customer service with this guy.
Update 10-16-16: I take it back; I called the guy on Skype and he politely told me something in broken english about the parts being delayed. He apologized and promised it would be coming very soon. Sure enough, next day I got a tracking number in my email. Excited for the delivery.

Step 2: Software
In order to make this work we need a hard drive loading app on the PS2 and some way of putting the games onto the drive.

2a:
Everywhere I look I see OPL is the loader to download. However, I don't see any kind of official documentation about the maximum size of the internal HDD. This might be a problem.

2b:
I've been using WinHiip to install games onto my 1TB drive up till now. It seemed to be working fine until I installed game 256 and found out there's an arbitrary limit on how many games WinHiip will install. So now we try HDL Dump. I'll be following this guide:
http://johnriselvato.com/how-to-install-backups-from-eth-to-ps2-hdl-dump-gui-opl/
My 2TB sata drive arrives in the mail today (hopefully not defective again) and I will continue updating this post with every problem I overcome.

So, has anyone here got this to work before? Anyone know something I don't? Cite sources! There's too much heresay on the subject!

EXTRA RESOURES:
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f98/2tb-hard-drive-playstation-hdloader-says-no-156393/#
3 posts down or so someone claims they have a way to do this. Looks promising.

Last edited by Guilt,

ShaolinAssassin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
2a. OPL supports HDD up to 2TB.

2b. Yeah, 256 is a limit for WinHiip. You can workaround it by renaming your partition from PP.<gamie_ID>.HDL.NameofyourGame to PP.<game_ID>.WHATEVER.Nameofyourgame. Never try it, my HDD is not that big.

I updated recently the OPL user guide to 0.9.3 : https://bitbucket.org/ShaolinAssassin/open-ps2-loader-0.9.3-documentation-project/wiki/Home

Regarding HDD : https://bitbucket.org/ShaolinAssassin/open-ps2-loader-0.9.3-documentation-project/wiki/hdd-mode

Feel free to ask if you have more questions ..

Guilt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's good to hear that 2TB is possible on the OPL front. Your documentation is really thorough, are you a developer on OPL? Or just a fanatic?
Once I've finally got a SATA adapter I'm tempted to try and plug in an HDD with more than 2TB of games on it and see what happens. The release info for ULE2TB mentions that the tester was working with a 4.2TB drive. Granted, he doesn't say he tried running OPL with more than 1TB of games.

http://www.psx-place.com/threads/ul...yte-edition-file-partition-hdd-manager.10605/

...still sitting on the edge of my seat on that maxdiypower adapter. Hope I hear back from that guy.

ShaolinAssassin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
are you a developer on OPL? Or just a fanatic?

A non-coder contributor.

with more than 2TB of games on it and see what happens. The release info for ULE2TB mentions that the tester was working with a 4.2TB drive. Granted, he doesn't say he tried running OPL with more than 1TB of games.

1. As I said, 2TB is the limit.
2. You misread the post at psx-place. His HDD is 2TB. (it's the forth point of his discription, written "4. 2TB blabla" = that misleads you).
3. There is no release of a 2TB uLE version. It's was a prototype test version which had been discribed everywhere as a release. A proper release is in work AFAIK.

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also got a Maxidiypower SATA kits,works great.
It worked great with my 1TB hdd,but in the use now a 500GB HDD.
First I was using HDloader for loading games, if you use HDloader use for the first time.
I will take some time to build up the games list, keep that in mind.
If you want to use HDloader.

Guilt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my adapter finally arrived in the mail. I'm stoked. Installed it and fired up FreeMcBoot. I've gotten FHDB installed onto it (barely worth it for the memory card space... The boot up is so much slower with 2TB...), I've gotten OPL to run off of the hard drive and I've booted a single game off of it
The hard drive does in fact need to be formatted using uLR 2TB edition, but interestingly enough it seems that uLR 2TB can't be booted from a hard drive. Hope that gets ironed out in the future.
In the subject of ironing things out, HDL Dump 2.3 is pretty slow about adding iso files. You have to add a single file to the jobs list at a time and I would kill for a batch file to add a while folder at a time (I'm dealing with 3-400 legally backed up games here man).

ShaolinAssassin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The hard drive does in fact need to be formatted using uLR 2TB edition, but interestingly enough it seems that uLR 2TB can't be booted from a hard drive. Hope that gets ironed out in the future.

Maybe because this "uLE 2TB edition" is NOT a proper release but was a prototype made for tests - like I already said ? A new uLE version is in work AFAIK.

In the subject of ironing things out, HDL Dump 2.3 is pretty slow about adding iso files. You have to add a single file to the jobs list at a time and I would kill for a batch file to add a while folder at a time (I'm dealing with 3-400 legally backed up games here man).

Give this version a try if you want speed (around 4,5MB/s) : http://psx-scene.com/forums/f19/new...mpt-gain-full-access-hdd-over-network-113411/

Guilt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe because this "uLE 2TB edition" is NOT a proper release but was a prototype made for tests - like I already said ? A new uLE version is in work AFAIK.

Give this version a try if you want speed (around 4,5MB/s) : http://psx-scene.com/forums/f19/new...mpt-gain-full-access-hdd-over-network-113411/

Hey man, I didn't say it was an official version. I'm not here to complain I'm here to document the issues someone will encounter when setting up their OPL to be like mine.

As for the speed issue, I'm fine with the transfer rates. The only thing I have a problem with is needing to add jobs to the list one at a time. To that end I've decomplied HDL dump helper 2.3 and I'm adding support for multiple files to it.

Other things of note: it appears that OPL and Fmcb installer can't partition 2TB hard drives. In order to get FHDB running I had to manually create the PP.FMCBAPPS 128MB partition and then run FMCB installer. I then selected 'uninstall FHDB' (which said it completed successfully) and then 'install FHDB'. Similarly I needed to create the 2GB +OPL partition in order to save my settings.
I might soon put in a feature request with Jay Jay to specify the location you save your settings to in OPL. By default it seems to try saving on the memory card, then USB, then HDD. I could be wrong about that though.

Last edited by Guilt,

ShaolinAssassin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just meant : expect bugs since it's a prototype.

As for the speed issue, I'm fine with the transfer rates. The only thing I have a problem with is needing to add jobs to the list one at a time. To that end I've decomplied HDL dump helper 2.3 and I'm adding support for multiple files to it.

Weird it doesnt work...

Other things of note: it appears that OPL and Fmcb installer can't partition 2TB hard drives. In order to get FHDB running I had to manually create the PP.FMCBAPPS 128MB partition and then run FMCB installer. I then selected 'uninstall FHDB' (which said it completed successfully) and then 'install FHDB'.

OPL and FHDB support HDD up to 2TB - 2TB is not supported = limit.

I might soon put in a feature request with Jay Jay to specify the location you save your settings to in OPL. By default it seems to try saving on the memory card, then USB, then HDD. I could be wrong about that though.

Almost. First MC, then HDD, then USB.

Guilt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just meant : expect bugs since it's a prototype.

Weird it doesnt work...

OPL and FHDB support HDD up to 2TB - 2TB is not supported = limit.

Almost. First MC, then HDD, then USB.
You are frustrating me.
If you read my post carefully, you'll see that nothing about HDL Dump Helper so far "doesn't work" for me. Like I said, it is simply a slow going process since I need to do
Open .iso > select the first file > open > add to jobs > Open .iso > select the second file > open > add to jobs > Open....
Instead of
Open .iso > select multiple files > open > add to jobs
Which is why I'm attempting to edit the .jar file.
Once again, I read your post when you said that OPL supports up to 2TB. I get it. Like I have been trying to explain, this thread is my attempts to make 2TB work on OPL and any problems or tricks I come across while doing it. And once I'm done I'll use my resources here to make a guide so other people can do the same, instead of having to crash into walls like I'm doing here. I don't care that OPL and FHDB do not officially support 2TB. I care about how to make it work anyways.

The MC - then HDD - then USB information is somewhat useful though, I guess. It doesn't change my opinion that OPL should have the option of saving settings to one medium instead of the default chain.

EDIT: Something terrible has happened. Somehow, between dumping my games onto a Hitachi 3.5" SATA hard drive and testing them on the MaxDiyPower adapter, a pin on my hard drive was bent. The pin is second from the left on the power side. The hard drive works perfectly fine without it when I plug it into my computer... but not in the Ps2. A different (functional) SATA hard drive is also not recognized on the ps2. Removing the sata adapter, IDE hard drives are also no longer recognized. I think that something has blown a fuse in the PS2, as hard drives no longer spin up in this thing. At all.

I don't even know where to proceed from here. I'm devastated.

Last edited by Guilt,

Guilt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ps2 repaired, it was a bad fuse. MaxDiyPower was right, it blows a fuse if you have the ps2 plugged in while you attach a hard drive. Last thing I want to do is to get the HDL server (Ps2<>PC communications) working, and then I'll make a full tutorial for this all.

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ps2 repaired, it was a bad fuse. MaxDiyPower was right, it blows a fuse if you have the ps2 plugged in while you attach a hard drive. Last thing I want to do is to get the HDL server (Ps2<>PC communications) working, and then I'll make a full tutorial for this all.

I look forward to your tutorial!

Guilt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, here's a really rough draft. I'll be cleaning this up over time and hoping for feedback on anything that's incorrect.

First off: I am very new to the scene and not terribly knowledgeable. The following steps are what has worked for me, but I can't guarantee this is the best way of doing it.

IMPORTANT WARNING: Do not connect or disconnect your hard drive from the Ps2 unless there is NO POWER in the Ps2. Connecting or disconnecting the hard drive or ethernet adapter while the Ps2 is on, or even in its sleep state (red light) could and will fry a very small fuse on the motherboard (Ps10) and prevent your Ps2 from using hard drives. I have done this. It is not fun to fix. You have been warned.

You will need:
  • 2TB Sata internal hard drive (3.5 inch or 2.5 inch depending)
  • Some way to connect this drive to an ethernet adapter
  • A Ps2 ethernet adapter and Ps2 Phat (of course)
  • Some way to connect the hard drive to a PC
    • If you have a desktop computer, you can simply remove the side panel of your computer and connect the hard drive internally. Make sure to connect the power before the SATA line, and don't move the hard drive too much while it's spinning. Also, make sure to set it to 'Offline' in disk management before removing the hard drive, and remove the SATA line before the power.
    • If you are using a laptop, you can find SATA to USB 3.0 adapters fairly cheaply online.
1) First, you need to format the hard drive. Winhiip will not work for this. You'll need to find some way of getting your ps2 to launch .elf files, which is pretty easy using FreeMcBoot. There are a lot of ways to get FreeMcBoot and I will not cover them here. Once you have FreeMcBoot running on the Ps2, run uLaunchElf 2TB edition:
http://www.psx-place.com/threads/ul...yte-edition-file-partition-hdd-manager.10605/
You can do this by downloading uLE 2TB onto a USB drive, then connecting it to the PS2, launching the embedded uLE that came with your FreeMcBoot, browsing to /mass, and then launching the uLE2TB elf.
Once in uLE 2TB, browse to /MISC and select the HDDManager. If everything is going well so far, you should see a note on the left side of the screen that a HDD is connected but not formatted. You can format the drive by hitting R1 and selecting format from the menu that appears. This should not take very long.

2) While we're in the HDD Manager, we should create some partitions. From the R1 menu we can create a partition named '+OPL', and make it exactly 2GB in size. Normally this would be done automatically the first time you run OPL, but OPL is unable to partition 2TB drives at time of writing this post.

2 optional) If you plan on using FreeHDDBoot (which I recommend, as it will save memory card space) you need to create another partition, named "PP.FMCB.APPS" and size 512KB (smallest possible). Once we've done this, we can run the FMcB installer elf found here:
http://ichiba.geocities.jp/ysai187/PS2/FMCB/
From the FMcB installer menu, tap R1 to go to the FHDB page and select 'uninstall FHDB'. For some reason, this seems to complete successfully, and I'm not sure if it's a necessary part of the process. But after it completes we can select 'install FHDB'. If you didn't create the PP.FMCB.APPS partition, this process will fail (same boat as OPL). You can now turn off the PS2, remove your FMcB card, and turn it back on. It should really slowly boot to FHDB now, takes about ten seconds or so.

3) At this point you should turn off (and maybe even unplug) your Ps2. Remove the HDD, and connect it to your PC.
You need to use HDL Dump to install games to your hard drive, as it seems to be the only program that works with 2TB drives. HDL Dump is a command-line program though, so if you're not comfortable typing commands then I suggest using either HDL Dumb or HDL Dump Helper Gui, the latter of which is my favorite.
Per forum rules, I'm not gonna tell you where or how to get your games, but I will recommend that you try to keep them all in a .iso format because that has worked the best for me. A free program called PowerISO can convert most disc formats into .iso files.

3 optional) Once you've installed all your games, I recommend using OPL Manager to get cover arts for as many of them as you can. Cover art will make your OPL list a lot less confusing to navigate.
http://psx-scene.com/forums/f150/opl-manager-tool-manage-your-games-121516/
Make sure to right click this program and hit 'run as administrator', or it will fail. The first time you run this file it will create a file called "cache_hdl_local.dat", and each time you want to use OPL manager I recommend you delete this file first because it will force the program to reread your hard drive, detecting any games you installed recently.
Anyways, after OPL Manager has read your hard drive, you can select Batch Actions > Art Download to get tons of art for your games. This might take a long time. Once its done browse the hdl_hdd folder and copy the "ART" folder onto a usb thumb drive. Safely remove your hard drive, connect it to the PS2, connect the thumbdrive, and start up uLE. In uLE, copy the /mass/ART folder (using the R1 menu) and then paste it into your hard drive's +OPL partition (again using R1). This will take a VERY LONG TIME.

4) We're almost done here. You can now finally boot up OPL on your PS2. I recommend moving OPL's elf file into the PP.FMCB.APPS partition so that you don't need to connect a memory card or thumbdrive just to get into the loader. From the settings menu in OPL, you'll want to set HDD to 'AUTO' and change the default page to 'HDD'. I also recommend setting the automatic HDD spindown setting to 0, because that feature has caused nothing but trouble for me.
If you downloaded and installed cover art, you should enable it from the display settings.
Once you have all the settings in the way you like them, save your settings. Whenever you save your settings in OPL, you should remove all memory cards first. This forces OPL to save to your hard drive.

4 optional) Booting up FHDB takes a long time, and booting into OPL takes almost just as long on a 2TB drive. To shorten your waiting time, you can configure FHDB to boot into OPL without you having to tell it to. You can do this by selecting the FHDB configurator from the main FHDB menu, and then configuring the ESR1 keys. I set up mine so that AUTO goes to hdd/PP.FMCB.APPS/OPL/boot.elf, and all other buttons go to OSDSYS. That way, if I ever need to go to the FHDB menu I can just hold buttons while the Ps2 boots. Make sure you save your changes to the HDD when you're done.

5) You'd better get some .cfg files! Some games don't work in OPL without a bit of extra finesse, so if you wanna play Jak and Daxter you'll need to enable some compatibility modes! The best way I've found to do this involves connecting your ethernet adapter to your router via ethernet. If you don't know what a router is, you have some research to do before you try any of this.
You'll need to get into OPL and configure the network settings first. This is going to be just a bit different for everyone, but my settings needed to be as follows:
Advanced options: Off
Ethernet link mode: Auto
IP address type: Static
IP address: 192.168.1.128
Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.1
DNS Server: 75.75.75.75
(everything below that line does not matter)

Let me break this down for you.
If you try using DHCP instead of static and it works, go for it, but mine did not so I needed to gather information. Using my PC (connected to the router via wifi) I ran the Windows command prompt (windows key+r, type cmd, enter) and used the command "ipconfig /all". That command puts a lot of info on screen that is mostly unimportant. The "Wireless LAN adapter settings" is what I care about here, because that's got the information about how I'm connecting to the router.
The line 'Default Gateway' shows two things off to the right, one is an IPV6 address (example: fe80::c2c1:c0ff:feb2:e21e%e10) and one is an IPV4 address (192.168.1.1). That's the address of the router: enter it into the ps2's Gateway setting. Your router's address might be slightly different.
For the IP address of the PS2, enter in something very similar, but change the number after the last period. I chose to make the PS2's address 192.168.1.128. It is extremely important that the first three chunks of this number match the first three chunks of the Gateway.
Your computer's windows prompt will also tell you what DNS server to use, just pick the first one that's in four chunks and it will probably work. Mine was 75.75.75.75.
Finally, make the Ps2's Mask 255.255.255.0 because every network I've ever seen used this as the subnet mask and yours is probably no exception. Hit OK on the menu, select Network Update, and hit Start. If this doesn't go through, try turning off your router's firewalls and do it again (this process is different for each router and I don't know how it works on yours).
Once you've gotten Network Update running, it will connect to the internet and try to download information about how best to run all of your games. I am not sure how reliable this is on a 2TB hard drive because for me it always says that it failed, but it also changed the compatibility settings on many of my games.
Once the update is finished (or fails?) you'll probably be ready to play whatever you've downloaded. If you wanna double check that the .cfg files really downloaded, you can check the 'game settings' on each game you have installed or browse the CFG folder in your +OPL partition through uLE. More information on appropriate CFG settings can be found on the official OPL compatibility list.

A final note: I've found that for some reason starting a game in OPL has a weird effect on your control sticks that will make you slowly spin and walk to the side in FPS games. You can fix this just by giving your sticks a full rotation once you're in game. I have no idea why this happens or how my fix works.

godslapp

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, love the guide, very handy and helpful.

However, there is an error in step 2 (optional). The partition will have to be named "PP.FHDB.APPS" for the FMCB installer to install to it. Otherwise, amazing guide!

Also, this is probably something i'm missing somewhere, but in the same step (step 2 (optional)) I couldn't set the partition size to 512kb, the smallest it would allow me to set was 128mb, but it still worked with the different partition name.

Guilt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to pop in to say I haven't forgotten about this project, I'm just rewriting and fact checking myself to be more clear and concise and such. I have a capture card that I might use to take a few screenshots for this.

To godslapp: That's one of the things I need to double check, I know that uLE defaults to really small partitions I just didn't remember the smallest partition amount. You're right though, it needs to be as small as possible and I screwed up on the name.

Of note: uLE 2TB's HDD manager appears not to function perfectly. When I try to use it currently, it seems to find all the partitions on the hard drive (including the 5-600 ones for games) and then crash when it attempts to display them all. Getting screenshots might need to wait.

Last edited by Guilt,

dokrobei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone. I've just registerd to say "thank you" to guilt for your tutorial. I'm trying to add a 2tb disk to my ps2 but even if your guide is clear straight i'm stuck on "point 2 optional". I think i'm using a different version of FMCB installer than the one you used, 'cause while i run the installer from USB it hangs on "loading" blue screen.
this is the procedure i followed:
1) installed freemcboot on an empty mc using FMCB installer v0.973 (http://ichiba.geocities.jp/ysai187/PS2/FMCB/index.htm)
2) reboot and load HDLoader included in FMCB, then load HDLoader 2tb edition from USB fat 32 formatted stick.
3) Formatted the internal HDD, created +OPL and "PP.FHDB.APPS" partitions.
4) Reboot again to FMCB and ran HDLoader, then mass and ran FMCBInstaller.elf from there.
The installer starts but hangs on "loading" screen.
I'm not sure what to do, wich version of FMCBinstaller did you used ?
Thanks!

ShaolinAssassin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone. I've just registerd to say "thank you" to guilt for your tutorial. I'm trying to add a 2tb disk to my ps2 but even if your guide is clear straight i'm stuck on "point 2 optional". I think i'm using a different version of FMCB installer than the one you used, 'cause while i run the installer from USB it hangs on "loading" blue screen.
this is the procedure i followed:
1) installed freemcboot on an empty mc using FMCB installer v0.973 (http://ichiba.geocities.jp/ysai187/PS2/FMCB/index.htm)
2) reboot and load HDLoader included in FMCB, then load HDLoader 2tb edition from USB fat 32 formatted stick.
3) Formatted the internal HDD, created +OPL and "PP.FHDB.APPS" partitions.
4) Reboot again to FMCB and ran HDLoader, then mass and ran FMCBInstaller.elf from there.
The installer starts but hangs on "loading" screen.
I'm not sure what to do, wich version of FMCBinstaller did you used ?
Thanks!

Forget this guide, FMCB and uLE versions that you are using have NOW official 2Tb support...

dokrobei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi shaolinassassin! Thanks for the info! Still i can't install FHDboot on my 2tb hdd. I've noticed that if i run FMCBinstaller (the last version available, but even the older) and there's a sata disk (i've also tried with a smaller 60GB disk) connected it won't go after the first loading screen, thus i cannot install FHDboot. Do you know what can i check to make it work? or at least a way to install Freehdboot without using freemcbootinstaller?

ShaolinAssassin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi shaolinassassin! Thanks for the info! Still i can't install FHDboot on my 2tb hdd. I've noticed that if i run FMCBinstaller (the last version available, but even the older) and there's a sata disk (i've also tried with a smaller 60GB disk) connected it won't go after the first loading screen, thus i cannot install FHDboot. Do you know what can i check to make it work? or at least a way to install Freehdboot without using freemcbootinstaller?

Humm, curious. Did you removed a file from FMCB bundle once extracted (http://ichiba.geocities.jp/ysai187/PS2/FMCB/index.htm) ? All files need to be present or FMCBInstaller wont run. Or try another USB device to store FMCB bundle on.

1. Download FMCB bundle and extract it on USB device.
2. Using your FMCB card, start your PS2, go to uLaunchELF > mass > MISC/HddManager > R1 > Format (HDD).
3. Now go to mass > FMCB bundle folder > run FMCBInstaller.ELF > R1 > Install FHDB.
4. Remove your FMCB card, reboot and enjoy.

dokrobei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tried again :
downloaded FMCB installer v0.973 (FMCB v1.953 2016/12/16).
exstracted on a newly formatted usb
ran ulaunchelf on ps2
mass-->fmcbinstaller.elf
installed on an empty memory card.

plugged disk, removed old mc and ran newly installed freemcboot v1.953.
ran ulaunch elf 4.43a
(red "no disk!" text on the upper banner of ule, don't know if this is referred to dvd or hdd nor if it's relevant )
navigated thru misc-->hddmanager
hdd and hdd correct size showed (60gbHDD, no damaged sectors)
R1-->format
everything ok and
__mbr
__net
__system
__sysconf
__common
partitions auto created.

reboot to fmcb again
ule 4.43a
mass--fmcbinstaller.elf
blue-background "loading" screen. first dot appears. second dot appears. hangs.

any clue?
(hdd, network adapter, and maxdiypower adapter fully working 'cause i've also used an hdd premade image on that same disk and successfully ran browser 2.0, installed some games via lan and played, made and deleted partitions)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.