Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
No once installed and if you use the noob package from SKS apps you have installed Ulaunch which can launch any app you want

Wait, I forgot he has the ps2 that can't install FMCB.

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
cobleman said:
No you dont you just install a multi system FreeMcboot and when he gets it back from you he just
re-runs Freemcboot from USB and installs standard single system
But don't u have to do the swap trick in order to load it from usb? Cause than it still wouldn't work for me.

Did you do the block sensor PS2 mod? Here's a link to a video tutorial: PS2 Sensor Block. In order for the swap trick to work it requires this to be done. It's really simple and takes about 5 mins using things around the house. Once you have FreeMcBoot running you can remove the mod.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cornaljoe said:
Duskye said:
cobleman said:
No you dont you just install a multi system FreeMcboot and when he gets it back from you he just
re-runs Freemcboot from USB and installs standard single system
But don't u have to do the swap trick in order to load it from usb? Cause than it still wouldn't work for me.

Did you do the block sensor PS2 mod? Here's a link to a video tutorial: PS2 Sensor Block. In order for the swap trick to work it requires this to be done. It's really simple and takes about 5 mins using things around the house. Once you have FreeMcBoot running you can remove the mod.
I did block the 3 sensors. The swap trick doesn't want to work for me. I can even take pictures. I put the game in, then I swap it at the title screen like the tut said, go to level two, and then the disc just stops. I'm even using sony brand dvd-r disc to make the backups.

Oh and cobleman, he has a 90000 series.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's pics of it.

0402111004.jpg

0402111005.jpg

0402111005a.jpg

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here, I'll just list what it says.

Console: SCPH-70012
Browser: 1.40
CD Player: 2.00
Playstation Driver: 1.11
Dvd Player: 3.1U
Mac Address: Doesn't matter does it?

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
Well its a 70000 series so installing FMCB should work fine.
Sorry my bad you cant check Bios version unless you dump it.
Well, unless I can somehow get the swap to work, I'm can't dump it. Maybe I should try Agent Under Fire for this to work.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
Ok, I'm seriously pissed here. I've been up all night trying to get this swap to work, but nothing works. I've even burned 2 dvds, sony ones at that, and still it's not working.

I know this maybe asking much, but is there anyone here that can install FMCB for me? I've checked to see on PSX scene if someone could, but it said he was retired.

I can install it for you.
happy.gif
I already have it on my MC, so all I'd have to do is copy it from mine to yours. If you can ship your Memory Card out with the games, and I'll install it if you're having troubles.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devin said:
Duskye said:
Ok, I'm seriously pissed here. I've been up all night trying to get this swap to work, but nothing works. I've even burned 2 dvds, sony ones at that, and still it's not working.

I know this maybe asking much, but is there anyone here that can install FMCB for me? I've checked to see on PSX scene if someone could, but it said he was retired.

happy.gif
I already have it on my MC, so all I'd have to do is copy it from mine to yours. If you can ship your Memory Card out with the games, and I'll install it if you're having troubles.
Thank you! You're doing a big favor for me here. I'll send it with Persona 3 and Silent Hill Homecoming.

Thanks!

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
Devin said:
Duskye said:

happy.gif
Thank you! You're doing a big favor for me here. I'll send it with Persona 3 and Silent Hill Homecoming.

Thanks!

No, problem.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I forgot about multi version
tongue.gif

I actually CAN install FreeMCB, then, I just can't run it on my model.

But it looks like you've already found a man for the job.
smile.gif

It's great that Devin was so charitable to volunteer.
smile.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Devin, thank you, but I don't need u too do it anymore. It was just the certain 007 game that I needed. I've got FMCB now.

A mod can close this now. I have what I wanted.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, now I'm having problems with OPL, does anyone know how to get Persona 3 FES or 4 to work on usb stick? I don't know how to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: