Homebrew PS1 Emu for wii

Samnitmar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Can someone link me to it with some instructions for it?
2. Can you give me a compatibility list? Or atleast tell me if Spyro 1 and 2 and Crash Bandicoot work?

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Give the emulator another year or so. Once emu_kid gets his n64 emulator working, he will start making realy progress with the psx one.

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did revision 46 actually get leaked or something?
That'd suck... It's easy to find but it's not yet capable of really making games playable anyway =/

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
it's not leaked, the code is available and anybody can compile it to test

nothing worth to try yet though and the svn page does not show very much activity also

this is just a preliminar port, speed should not be a problem but I don't know about original PCSX compatibility and I won't expect too much (the real question: did you EVER see a PCSX port on any platform that was worth the try ? )

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually I've always been dreaming of using my Dreamcast games on the Wii....I don't know, I have this fantasy ( they are both white, and the classic controller or the GC one would do just fine ) to play DC games on the Wii at 480p, much like when you put a GC game into the Wii and it gets recognized, it would be awesome to be able to do that with the DC and see the classic DC @ logo in the channel....I think the content would be perfectly suited for Wii owners as well...
But one can only dream isn't it ? A PSX emulator would be incredible in his own rights, and while I occasionally emulate it on my PC, I still actively play on my DC as well, sealing with overheating and laser problems....but it's good fun, I only fear one day it would
frown.gif
die on me.....

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
1. Can someone link me to it with some instructions for it?
2. Can you give me a compatibility list? Or atleast tell me if Spyro 1 and 2 and Crash Bandicoot work?

Some games work ok, WITHOUT SOUND

i managed to play GTA1, then after 3 mins it had ERROR, also the controlls F**K UP

jassim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just tested tekken 3, it works, and saves (i think), sound doesnt work and the speed is about 3/4 of the normal speed but hey its gr8 fun and i like it, gr8 job

micwrecka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant wait to play final fantasy 7 and 8 on this. also i cant forget about metal gear solid the original

i cant wait for the official release man....

but im not so impatient where i will use the beta. that would just be frustrating.

keep up the good work guys.

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the controls need improvement, I tried Castlevania SOTN and I'm stuck at the "Press Start" screen because no button work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8