Hardware PS Vita Slim - Blue Light Stays On

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Looking for advice! I've just noticed something with my vita slim. Normally when i use it I never switch it off and just leave in stand by mode. Anyway, I switched it off properly and for some reason the little blue light didn't go out. When I hold the power button down it comes on as if it's been switched off properly. Anyone else had this or any ideas on how to fix?

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hmm, I think the blue light is for notifications, so just view/delete your notifications, maybe that will fix it.

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, I think the blue light is for notifications, so just view/delete your notifications, maybe that will fix it.
Thanks for replying but that doesn't affect the constant blue light. It's weird, the vita is working perfectly apart from this. And to make matters worse I was planning on selling it as I don't use it anymore.

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Thanks for replying but that doesn't affect the constant blue light. It's weird, the vita is working perfectly apart from this. And to make matters worse I was planning on selling it as I don't use it anymore.

Hmm, well if it's not notifications, its probably a hardware issue. I'd suggest trying-
1- completely drain the console to 0% and let it turn off by itself
2- factory reset the device

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, well if it's not notifications, its probably a hardware issue. I'd suggest trying-
1- completely drain the console to 0% and let it turn off by itself
2- factory reset the device
I'll try draining the console and see if that works. Cheers!

Weirdly now the blue light goes off when the vita is on but comes on when it is powered down.

Last edited by RitchieRitchie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended