Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sony-psvita-thumb-450x307.jpg

The full list of titles for the North American launch of the PlayStation Vita has been revealed. . Games will range in price from $9.99 to $49.99.

Titles that will be available the day the Vita launches are:
  • Escape Plan (PSN Only)
  • Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
  • Hustle Kings (PSN Only)
  • Little Deviants
  • ModNation Racers: Road Trip
  • Super Stardust Delta (PSN only)
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • WipEout 2048
  • Army Corps of Hell
  • Asphalt Injection
  • Ben 10: Galactic Racing
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II Extend
  • Dungeon Hunter Alliance
  • Dynasty Warriors Next
  • F1 2011
  • FIFA Soccer
  • Lumines Electronic Symphony
  • Michael Jackson: The Experience
  • Plants vs. Zombies (PSN Only)
  • Rayman Origins
  • Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
  • Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PSN Only)
  • Touch My Katamari
  • Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
  • Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition
source: IGN

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fuuuck. Looks like the date for Gravity Rush is severely screwed up.
I may or may not get a Vita at launch anymore. With so many awesome (not vita) games coming out there's no point getting it until Gravity Rush is released, apparently in May. Which better be a really bad fucking joke. But really who the hell knows what its release date it. There's announcements everywhere and no one knows what the hell they're talking about in any of them.

Nothin' else on that list that seems interesting. Little Deviants looks like crap, and that's the title I would have got with that "released a week early" bundle.
Dynasty Warriors on a handheld is never good. MVC3 is a multiplayer game and sucks solo. I don't trust Rayman anymore, and Uncharted doesn't float my boat.
So the list has squat for me anymore. Gravity Rush alone made up my entire desire to buy a launch Vita.

D

Deleted_171835

My thoughts on the lineup.

Escape Plan (PSN Only) - Looks interesting but not a system-seller.
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Don't like golf games very much.
Hustle Kings (PSN Only) No.
Little Deviants Looks nice but also not a system-seller.
ModNation Racers: Road Trip Not interested in it.
Super Stardust Delta (PSN only) Not interested.
Uncharted: Golden Abyss Looks great.
WipEout 2048 Interested in it but it's also not a system-seller.
Army Corps of Hell No.
Asphalt Injection Looks okay.
Ben 10: Galactic Racing No.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II Extend Looks okay but I can get it on the 3DS (which I already own).
Dungeon Hunter Alliance No.
Dynasty Warriors Next Looks okay.
F1 2011 No (shitty 3DS port).
FIFA Soccer No.
Lumines Electronic Symphony No.
Michael Jackson: The Experience No.
Plants vs. Zombies (PSN Only) No.
Rayman Origins A portable version of Origins is nice. I just hope it isn't a shitty port by Ubisoft.
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen I dunno.
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PSN Only) No.
Touch My Katamari Looks pretty fun!
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Interested in this. I would probably get it.
Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition Not a fan of golf games.

Honestly the launch lineup is pretty average. While it is better than most other console launch lineups, there's nothing that really interests me.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
What happened to gravity rush :-(

Was the only game that seemed interesting to me, not that it matters atm, I can't afford a vita anytime soon anyway.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought resistance was going to be lanuch. It was on gamestop . So i preorded it then then today i find out its not coming out til may i believe. Kinda sucks but o well. Going to preorder the vita next friday and will just download some demos on launch day since all those games are crap to me. Star dust is cool anf maybe excape plan do may buy them. Other then that im going to hold off on psv games till something better comes out.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My thoughts on the lineup.

Escape Plan (PSN Only) - Looks interesting but not a system-seller.
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Don't like golf games very much.
Hustle Kings (PSN Only) No.
Little Deviants Looks nice but also not a system-seller.
ModNation Racers: Road Trip Not interested in it.
Super Stardust Delta (PSN only) Not interested.
Uncharted: Golden Abyss Looks great.
WipEout 2048 Interested in it but it's also not a system-seller.
Army Corps of Hell No.
Asphalt Injection Looks okay.
Ben 10: Galactic Racing No.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II Extend Looks okay but I can get it on the 3DS (which I already own).
Dungeon Hunter Alliance No.
Dynasty Warriors Next Looks okay.
F1 2011 No (shitty 3DS port).
FIFA Soccer No.
Lumines Electronic Symphony No.
Michael Jackson: The Experience No.
Plants vs. Zombies (PSN Only) No.
Rayman Origins A portable version of Origins is nice. I just hope it isn't a shitty port by Ubisoft.
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen I dunno.
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PSN Only) No.
Touch My Katamari Looks pretty fun!
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Interested in this. I would probably get it.
Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition Not a fan of golf games.

Honestly the launch lineup is pretty average. While it is better than most other console launch lineups, there's nothing that really interests me.
Virtua Tennis is really good actually, played it yesterday. It's tennis btw, not golf :P

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In fairness it is easy to get the two mixed up. I once went for a game of golf but mistakenly brought my tennis equipment. I can assure you putting with with a tennis racket is not easy to do.

Reactions: 2 people

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
For those not interested in any PS Vita tittle, do you guys knew that every PSP tittle on PSN will be available day one?

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those not interested in any PS Vita tittle, do you guys knew that every PSP tittle on PSN will be available day one?

If people aren't interested in the Vita titles, I don't know why you would buy one just to play PSP titles. I certainly wouldn't have gotten a 3DS jut to play DS games on it.

Reactions: 1 person

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

If people aren't interested in the Vita titles, I don't know why you would buy one just to play PSP titles. I certainly wouldn't have gotten a 3DS jut to play DS games on it.
For those who didn't have a PSP will be. Also PSP library is a lot better and bigger than DS. And PSP tittle don't look like shit on the Vita like DS games on the 3DS instead they look better and are Dual Stick compatible. Soo..

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If people aren't interested in the Vita titles, I don't know why you would buy one just to play PSP titles. I certainly wouldn't have gotten a 3DS just to play DS games on it.
For those who didn't have a PSP will be. Also PSP library is a lot better and bigger than DS. And PSP tittle don't look like shit on the Vita like DS games on the 3DS instead they look better and are Dual Stick compatible. Soo..

If you never had a PSP and were only interested in PSP titles it would make a lot more sense to either a) Buy a used PSP for cheap or b) Wait for there to be something you wanted on Vita.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

If people aren't interested in the Vita titles, I don't know why you would buy one just to play PSP titles. I certainly wouldn't have gotten a 3DS just to play DS games on it.

If you never had a PSP and were only interested in PSP titles it would make a lot more sense to either a) Buy a used PSP for cheap or b) Wait for there to be something you wanted on Vita.
B. Uncharted and UMvC3 + a lot of PSP tittles. Why they would get a PSP when they can get a PS Vita? srsly if you are not insterested in any game for the Vita(including PSP Games) I suggest you wait for something that you might be interested in cuz IMO buying a PSP now will be a waste of money.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
I'm having PSP withdrawal and getting a Vita at launch. I'll prolly get a PSN card and start off with a PSP game while I demo some Vita games and keep waiting. There are some good looking games like UMVC3 and Uncharted that I'll prolly consider. Army Corps looks fun but maybe when it's 50% off. So the other dude may be interested in a Vita and it's future games like me and it'd be better to get a Vita if only that were the case.

NeoGohan

Trophies
XP
Country

WHAT?!

001.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well is matter of what you like. Last Portable Gen I went with Nintendo and the only games I liked was Pokemon, Mario and KH tittles(But this ones the graphics hurt my eyes) while PSP got a lot of good JRPG and its classic exclusives like Resistance, etc. So never played/liked any other DS games other than those I mentioned. And I regret buying a DS/DSi/DSXL/3DS but now thanks to the PS Vita I will be able to enjoy those games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr