PS Vita CFW "Enso" Now Available

The custom firmware known as "Enso" is now publicly available for all users of firmware version 3.60 on the Vita and PS TV. It allows for boot-time plugins and instant homebrew without the need to visit the Henkaku page every time you restart your system.

Head on over to their home page to download it now!

https://enso.henkaku.xyz/

Last edited by SonyUSA,

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do have a prob ... even if i uncheck PSN & Version spoof in henkaku settings, i still have PSN access ... and maybe because of that, i cannot activate it .... E-80558325 error ...

D

Deleted User

So if i have this cfw installed can i update the ps vita to the latest firmware? Also does 3.61+ games working now?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So if i have this cfw installed can i update the ps vita to the latest firmware? Also does 3.61+ games working now?

Just to emphasise - do NOT update to the latest firmware. You need to update to 3.60 specifically.

This is the same as existing HENkaku, but auto-boot. Which is great because HENkaku is awesome.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! Can I install this without using a mem-card right now?

If you have a Vita v2 with internal storage yes, if you have PSTV with internal storage yes, if you have Vita v1 then no-- unless you custom compile Henkaku to install molecularshell to the internal partition and make code to modify the app db to run it from there xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone know how to mount USB on boot with pstv so I'm not needing to keep ejecting and reinserting with vitashell?

The plugin is kinda janked right now, I've been poking yifanlu to fix it :P It's just snipped code from Vitashell so maybe theflow could fix it too... 8)

Reactions: Columbo2811

Du'Islingr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a Vita v2 with internal storage yes, if you have PSTV with internal storage yes, if you have Vita v1 then no-- unless you custom compile Henkaku to install molecularshell to the internal partition and make code to modify the app db to run it from there xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The plugin is kinda janked right now, I've been poking yifanlu to fix it :P It's just snipped code from Vitashell so maybe theflow could fix it too... 8)
Incorrect about Vita v1. https://henkaku.xyz/changes/ release 10 fixes this as stated in the changelog.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)