Hacking PS Vita beginning of hacking.

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done many console hacks, but now my interest is to finally get a ps vita and hack it. I have no experience with any type of psp or ps vita. I will be getting an original ps vita 1000 with the 3G due to it being better quality. I have seen HENKaku before, and I am leaning towards doing this as my goal is to obtain free games and use emulators, and game hacks on occasion. I have recently seen that HENKaku r10 was released, and this is where my question is asked, do I still have to stay on firmware 3.60 or is this for 3.65? How exactly do I go about setting all this up?

Last edited by Powerful,

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done many console hacks, but now my interest is to finally get a ps vita and hack it. I have no experience with any type of psp or ps vita. I will be getting an original ps vita 1000 with the 3G due to it being better quality. I have seen HENKaku before, and I am leaning towards doing this as my goal is to obtain free games and use emulators, and game hacks on occasion. I have recently seen that HENKaku r10 was released, and this is where my question is asked, do I still have to stay on firmware 3.63 or is this for 3.65? How exactly do I go about setting all this up?
You need to be on 3.60 to use henkaku. If you have a Vita with 3.61 or above then you'll have to replace the motherboard with a 3.60 one.

Reactions: Powerful

queendude

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
free games are illegal and you violate the tos of Sony Entertainment and the PS Network.
Are you sure you want to continue?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grab one of the phat Vita systems FW 3. 60 or less & the rest is easy stuff.. I WOULD make a fake account., & not use your real one or if you have a PSN account... As No ONE knows if you will get a PSN Ban.. people might act like they know it's safe.. Online.. But they're lying to themselves.. & really don't know what Sony will be doing in the future..

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
free games are illegal and you violate the tos of Sony Entertainment and the PS Network.
Are you sure you want to continue?
...I don't care? Want me to call them backups instead? I am tired of buying games and getting banned just for having a hacked console, then losing it all. This was just a question to get me on the right track for ps vita hacking.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I don't care? Want me to call them backups instead? I am tired of buying games and getting banned just for having a hacked console, then losing it all. This was just a question to get me on the right track for ps vita hacking.
offline.. keep your Vita on Airplane Mode.... Everyone Hacking their Vita is for FREE GAMES... Lol I think that other dude.. Is on the wrong forum

Last edited by SuperDan,

Powerful

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
offline.. keep your Vita on Airplane Mode....
For that I can yes, I am not planning on playing much online anyways. I heard they only IP ban you if you cheat online, and well a reset of the router would fix that. No reports of bans for a hacked console...so I mean I am good to go.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For that I can yes, I am not planning on playing much online anyways. I heard they only IP ban you if you cheat online, and well a reset of the router would fix that. No reports of bans for a hacked console...so I mean I am good to go.
nothing really worth playing online.. Killzone.. Maybe..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh shoot... it's the only reason I bought the Vita! it's like Black Ops 3 but just so much better in every way!!
The Vita should've outsold the 3ds, obviously. I mean every 11 year old who recently learned how to cuss at other people online can play their two favorite games online on the Vita: CoD and Minecraft! :rofl2:

Reactions: SuperDan

queendude

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
whats your psn name so i can report you straight to the sony entertainment enforcement team?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1