PSVITAEnthusiast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear GBATEMPers,

I'm currently in the following situation:

I have a PS VITA 1000 with a 16GB memory card and I have 6 physical games, and a PSN game and a PS1 game on this account.

I have currently bought a PSTV with no memory card (FW 3.20).
I CANNOT ACCESS the PS Vita 1000 or the 16GB memory card for the next 3-6 months but I'm sure it has a firmware lower than 3.60.

I'd like to mod (with Henkaku both of them), yet I'm not sure whether to use the same account on both in the order to benefit from the upcoming ePSP release.

My question is the following:
Can I install henkaku on the PSTV and download a PSP demo on the same account so that I can transfer the PSP Demo to the VITA 1000 via QCMA?
And secondly, does it require the memory card to install Henkaku permanently?

Many thanks
PSVITAEnthuasiast

Last edited by PSVITAEnthusiast,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You can perform the game transfer like that as long as the accounts are the same, so you would need to have the same account.

Henkaku cannot be installed permanently, you're required to run the installer every single time you reboot (as of now). You can, however, use an "offline installer" and have the installer run from the Email app. Basically all you need to do is activate Henkaku once via the web browser, install the offline installer VPK, run it, and then it'll install the exploit into the email app. After that, you can just run the Email app after rebooting to install the exploit again.

You will need a memory card for your Vita 1000, but the Vita Slim and PSTV both have 1GB internal memory so you can install it without a memory card on those.

Reactions: PSVITAEnthusiast

PSVITAEnthusiast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can perform the game transfer like that as long as the accounts are the same, so you would need to have the same account.

Henkaku cannot be installed permanently, you're required to run the installer every single time you reboot (as of now). You can, however, use an "offline installer" and have the installer run from the Email app. Basically all you need to do is activate Henkaku once via the web browser, install the offline installer VPK, run it, and then it'll install the exploit into the email app. After that, you can just run the Email app after rebooting to install the exploit again.

You will need a memory card for your Vita 1000, but the Vita Slim and PSTV both have 1GB internal memory so you can install it without a memory card on those.
Do you think creating a new PSN account on the PSTV, then deleting the PSN account on the PS Vita 1000 and ultimately tranferring the PSP demo is the best option in order to avoid a ban and to not lose my digital purchases? If I'm not wrong, in this way I could play Minis/PSP/PS1/Digital games and Vita backups without connecting to PSN.
I'd like to keep the account if possible.
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then