Hacking PS vita 3.57 best options towards hacking.

Jitrid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well title says most of it. I have a PS vita running 3.57. What are my best options towards jailbreaking/hacking it/ running homebrew/Whatever its called here, I'm from 3DS and PS3 Scene

Thank y'all in advance!

Jitrid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last edited by Jitrid,

xy2_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
.. Then update to latest firmware and enjoy no hacks? You can't do anything worthwhile with 3.57.

Jitrid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
.. Then update to latest firmware and enjoy no hacks? You can't do anything worthwhile with 3.57.
I have considered that just dropped by to get some input. im not super enthousiastic about psp/psvita homebrew(As i said prefer ps3/3ds since it has more things I know how to do :P)

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VHBL is still better than no hacks at all so he could just set that up, and then upgrade so he will have both online psn access and vhbl for emulators while on firmware 3.60.

Jitrid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
VHBL is still better than no hacks at all so he could just set that up, and then upgrade so he will have both online psn access and vhbl for emulators while on firmware 3.60.
Sounds intresting. Perhaps have a list of available emulators? And for VHBL? :P

Jitrid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Look up 'PSP', that's the extent of what you can do.
Better then nothing I guess, I have a 3ds for most emulating No psp but still I have a psp. anyways I think ill get VHBL running and update, Might I need it someday. Ill be able to play alot of crossplay games via my CFW ps3 anyway :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I owe you a beer ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y