Hacking Ps vita 3.55 (eu)

D

Deleted User

I hate it when people use the term "jailbreak" willy-nilly. -.-

Anyway, no there is no native CFW or kernel exploits for the Vita yet.
You are stuck with PSP-side hacks on the Vita at the moment.

streetbrawler123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hate it when people use the term "jailbreak" willy-nilly. -.-

Anyway, no there is no native CFW or kernel exploits for the Vita yet.
You are stuck with PSP-side hacks for now.

Okay actually I want those psp side hacks lol
Those let me play Emulators right could u please tell me how to do that
( I just use the word Jailbreak because I've seen people using that term on youtube LOL)

D

Deleted User

Okay actually I want those psp side hacks lol
Those let me play Emulators right could u please tell me how to do that
( I just use the word Jailbreak because I've seen people using that term on youtube LOL)
> Youtube... there are so many scams on there that offer free "jailbreaks" for the Vita that require surveys (that make it fake!), it's unbelievable lol... xD

Anyhow, the main method of getting PSP-mode CFW on 3.55 is to buy the US version of Mimina Lyar Chronicles PSP from the PS Store on the PC (or PS3, but I don't know if you could get onto the US store on PS3), and use exploit savedata to install a TN-V bubble to the home screen.

Last edited by ,

streetbrawler123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
> Youtube... there are so many scams on there that offer free "jailbreaks" for the Vita that require surveys (that make it fake!), it's unbelievable lol... xD

Anyhow, the main method of getting PSP-mode CFW on 3.55 is to buy the US version of Mimina Lyar Chronicles PSP from the PS Store on the PC (or PS3, but I don't know if you could get onto the US store on PS3), and use exploit savedata to install a TN-V bubble to the home screen.
ooohww damn :( I cant do that I have some games on my vita from the EU store so I can change my region :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn