Hacking ps vita 3.55 ark hack

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i copied it. i dont know what else to do now. i just wanted to test an snes emulator and ive tried every which way. i cant get it to work for shit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how do I test tnv? Sorry im totally clueless with vita. I booted back up into psp mode and it looked exactly the same.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i copied it. i dont know what else to do now. i just wanted to test an snes emulator and ive tried every which way. i cant get it to work for shit.

try it with that plugin you just added, also do you have a psp game or demo you dont mind replacing with ark?

send me the link to the snes emulator your using and i will try it on mine

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/7904

thats one. I just need to know where to put it. do u know where im supposed to put it? I hsve to go soon and im so scared i will forget all this.

https://firedrop.com/13685cc0c5d9db7a

or this I guess.

i tried to follow this. when i press r nothing happens.

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay. shoot my recovery menu got stuck so now i powered it off and boot into safe. im fine now. can you tell me where this goes? is it ftp or do i put it on thru content manager? and where? i have no vhbl folder. do i rezip? rename eboot to fboot?

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
i think you can ftp it too your TNV_00000 folder on your vita and then launch tnv and tell it too install the zip, if it doesnt show up press select to bring up the psp menu and goto plugin manager and disable game2vhbl then reset vsh and see if it shows up

tell me if you have a psp game or psp demo on your vita you dont need

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
just do as i say lol dont mess around, people tend not to want to repeat themselves.

how old are you if you dont mind me asking

Last edited by RazorX2014,

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
ok. Im 31

ok its just because of the way your asking you seemed really young, you new to modded anyway if you read my comments you will see i told you where and what too do with the zip and you still didnt answer my question about the psp games or psp demos

Last edited by RazorX2014,

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
when you say go to tnv and tell it to install zip, that means launch the bubble that goes to psp mode? i gotta run. send me your email to [email protected] and ill paypal u ten bucks. i dont see where to launch the install.zip.

yes i mean launch tnv also how well do you speak english because if im gonna help you i would like to talk to you on teamspeak it will help speed this up also you can edit your comment and remove your email now

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. I have to go for an hour. I have an important appointment. English is my first language. We can do team viewer. Please put your email to [email protected] and i will shoot you 10 usd while im out then hit you up when I get back. Sorry. Im really frazzled. Ive been trying to do this for like 30 hours straight.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
ok. I have to go for an hour. I have an important appointment. English is my first language. We can do team viewer. Please put your email to [email protected] and i will shoot you 10 usd while im out then hit you up when I get back. Sorry. Im really frazzled. Ive been trying to do this for like 30 hours straight.

i live in the uk so its £ and let me know when your back and i will give you my teamspeak address

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. okay, my bank cancvelled my credit card, so until I can call them in the morning, I cant send the money. But I will send 15 paypal in the morning and another 5 if your willing to help me again with team viewer. As soon as I call them in the morning hey will turn the card back on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.