Hacking PS Vita 3.55 Ark-2 PSX Games?

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a sidenote, FTP transfer via VitaFTP under TN-V (and presumably ARK) is slower than using the FTP server on VitaShell via Rejuvenate. You can also transfer EBOOTs via qCMA using the savedata trick, but then you have to install it or move it manually to the right directory.
can you help me?
from what I understand, u take the folder like nester j. Put it in a folder called GAME and put that in a psp folder.Then add to archive with no compression and name it INSTALL.ZIP. You put that in the exploit save data where your ark-2 is and all that. Then install it from your psp section. So when I do that, i trigger the exploit and go to the psp. A blue line runs down the screen. Then I noticed if I hit R I get something called a blue screen of death. I take the install.zip out and it goes away. Ive also tried to put it on via ftp but that shows corrupt data. PLEASE help me.

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
can you help me?
from what I understand, u take the folder like nester j. Put it in a folder called GAME and put that in a psp folder.Then add to archive with no compression and name it INSTALL.ZIP. You put that in the exploit save data where your ark-2 is and all that. Then install it from your psp section. So when I do that, i trigger the exploit and go to the psp. A blue line runs down the screen. Then I noticed if I hit R I get something called a blue screen of death. I take the install.zip out and it goes away. Ive also tried to put it on via ftp but that shows corrupt data. PLEASE help me.
If you are wanting to run a game, you need to turn it to an EBOOT.PBP

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: ive had limited success. in the tnv_00000/ folder i changed the RECOVERY.PBP I took a nester j eboot, changed it to RECOVERY.PBP then replaced it with the one in tnv_00000. so in the e-psp i press select to enter recovery then go to run program at /TNV_00000/RECOVERY.PBP i runs the emulator, but this way i can only have 1 thing at a time and i dont know where to put the roms!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have one menu now

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this one_menu?
IMG_20160114_090608.jpg

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Need to place homebrew in SAVEDATA folder and transfer to vita. Then copy homebrew to /PSP/VHBL/

mrjezbud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so if you want to get an emulator i will help.

Go here or any site you want and grab a download (This site has alot of emulators) http://wololo.net/emulators-for-the-psp-ps-vita-the-ultimate-download-list/

Now unzip the contents of the download and put it on your desktop.

Now right click the folder and click add to archive. Make sure you pick ZIP and put compression to STORE

Name it INSTALL.ZIP and transfer it to the vita using FTP or using a save (If using FTP add the INSTALL.ZIP to a save folder (No other installs in the folder)

Now you just need to browse to the INSTALL.ZIP and install it. (Not sure how to do it without OneMenu, but if you use OneMenu then you can go to the main menu, click install and then click the emulator)

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
The nice thing about using FTP is that you can dump the EBOOT.PBP file directory straight into /PSP/GAME/ on the Vita without zipping/installing as you would for the qCMA savedata transfer. If you have one of the older firmwares... out of interest to those on 3.55 or other that blocks it where do you put the files so TN-V or ARK can see them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.