Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
99GO7iX.jpg

Driveclub is a driving game/graphical showcase for the PS4... or should I say, will be. The game's been continously delayed; what was supposed to be a launch title has been pushed back again and again.

And, again... again.

It was announced last night that the PlayStation Plus Edition of Driveclub will be delayed. Developer, Evolution Studios, broke the news early this morning on the game’s official Facebook page, marking the latest in a long series of delays the title has suffered.

The Facebook post cites unspecified server issues as the reason for the delay, and promises updates, although no updated release date for the PlayStation Plus Edition was given as this article goes live.
:arrow:TechRaptor
[prebreak]Continue Reading[/prebreak]

I've heard of taking long drives, but this seems a bit ridiculous.

While there's no definite date given for when the game should be out, but since it's a problem with the servers, it sounds like this is just a matter of days. That should be a relief to all the fan out there.

Of course, if you don't have a PS+ subscription anyway or suffer from a debilitating need for speed, you could just buy the disc like some sort of caveman.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I Better get this for my months PS Plus game.... or i will be very very very
very, very.... very

cross.

edit: sorry I crossed the line with this anger post... HAY at least i am crossing the line some where.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Aren't racing games in general pretty mediocre? This game never looked all that interesting and most people were going on about the "graphix" anyhow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night