Hardware Proof that the new Vita 2000 is coming to the west (soon?)

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally!
But would there really be this elite 2 hour breakfast just for a slim Vita announcement? Maybe it is a Vita 3000....

Also, since I'm posting, I will bring up the PSP 3000 scanline thing again... Back when I put in a new bottom screen for my DSi, I noticed it had weird artifacts/pixel effects appearing around the icons when I scroll left/right through the home screen... my original DSi bottom screen did not have that.

So I'm just saying, that I noticed that, yet I did not notice the scanlines on PSP-3000. (at least not on MY system) (hint: because it does not have scanlines.)
If scanlines existed on that system, surely I would have noticed simply from this one aspect of this one game, let alone 3 entire games.
As a massive PSP fan I would have liked to see the interlacing for myself, but somehow it has managed to elude me.When I first used the 3k at home, I was stoked, "I get to finally check out these scanlines everyone's been talking about!" What's funny is that even with all my time using 3k, I did not notice them in any capacity, ever.
And I've snubbed entire games just because they weren't 60 fps... so it's not like I don't notice things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night