Gaming Project X Zone...

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It also got a retail shop release in both Us and Europe, it is not really a well known game at all so that might explain a thing or two.

Maybe there will be a rom later on or so. :P

Also South Korea <3

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... did it only get a hard copy release in Japan? Because I can only find Japanese backups, which is strange, because this game looks amazing. It's also strange that I've never heard about it before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_X_Zone
It is strange you've never heard about it before. But no. If you even bothered to read the link you linked, you'd note this in the first paragraph:
The game was released on October 11, 2012 in Japan; June 25, 2013 in North America; and July 5, 2013 in Europe.[3][6]
http://3ds.essh.co/ Check ID 275

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Yes I did 'bother' Pedea... whatever, but considering the strangeness of a lack of English ROM's available I thought I'd ask what the story was.

Seems strange.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I did 'bother' Pedea... whatever, but considering the strangeness of a lack of English ROM's available I thought I'd ask what the story was.

Seems strange.
There are lots of games that haven't been dumped in each region, games that took a long time to get dumped, and games that haven't even been dumped in any form yet. It's not that strange.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In addition to not reading your own link, You also seem ignorant of the fact that you can walk into most retail stores and see the game on the shelves, and you've also seem to have failed going to a place like Amazon, retail store sites, and ebay. You can even find reviews of it gaming sites (They almost never review import games) . Really whats the point of this thread?

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
I did read the link, just thinking out loud about why there are no dumps (theres the point, seems to have sailed over your head). Whats the point of your post? Got nothing constructive to say, get lost.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did read the link, just thinking out loud about why there are no dumps (theres the point, seems to have sailed over your head). Whats the point of your post? Got nothing constructive to say, get lost.

There actually is a dump that's not from Japan. I found a dump from EU. Works, as well. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn