T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP

Project X Zone 2: Brave New World has been officially announced for the Nintendo 3DS. The description of the video says it's releasing Fall 2015 for the Americas and features characters from YAKUZA: Dead Souls, Sakura Wars, Virtua Fighter, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Mega Man, Tekken, Tales of Vesperia, .hack//, and more.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I liked the silly idea to fuse characters from other universe. The first X Zone was ok but i hope the 2nd one will be a lot better.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
didnt like that game. easy battles that still took forever to finish...

Yeah, battles dragged on way too long.

And lose conditions were mostly if a certain character dies. Meaning just hold the guy back so he wont get attacked and you cant lose.

Hopefully they fix the problems with the first and we might get a fun game!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I tried so hard to enjoy the first one. I have restarted it multiple times and tried so hard to want to love it. But found it just underwhelming.
The battles were easy button mashing, which isn't always bad if they didn't take so long to finish. And the story was poorly put together and very cheesy. It felt like they were trying to make a quick crossover in some attempt to cashing in on the characters' popularity alone.
I hope this one will be better, but I doubt I will buy it at launch.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried so hard to enjoy the first one. I have restarted it multiple times and tried so hard to want to love it. But found it just underwhelming.
The battles were easy button mashing, which isn't always bad if they didn't take so long to finish. And the story was poorly put together and very cheesy. It felt like they were trying to make a quick crossover in some attempt to cashing in on the characters' popularity alone.
I hope this one will be better, but I doubt I will buy it at launch.
I agree with you 100% on that. Plus I feel the mash ups of characters wasn't done as well as it could of.

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I agree with you 100% on that. Plus I feel the mash ups of characters wasn't done as well as it could of.

You know what's sad, every couple of weeks I pick the game up and try so hard to want to enjoy it. Like I spend hours just trying to find something good about the game. I've sold games that I enjoy more than this one, yet I keep trying with this one. It's like the one game out there that I want to hard to be good because it has all the pieces of a great game, just not put together right. If they just spent a little more time publishing the story and gameplay, they could have had a pretty great game, but it seemed they wanted to spend as much time as possible getting more characters into the game.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what's sad, every couple of weeks I pick the game up and try so hard to want to enjoy it. Like I spend hours just trying to find something good about the game. I've sold games that I enjoy more than this one, yet I keep trying with this one. It's like the one game out there that I want to hard to be good because it has all the pieces of a great game, just not put together right. If they just spent a little more time publishing the story and gameplay, they could have had a pretty great game, but it seemed they wanted to spend as much time as possible getting more characters into the game.
Well its like marvel ultimate alliance, it was a great game but in some ways the shear amount of characters took away attention from others

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The world can always do with more TnA. Especially in the current SJW climate
The world may be ready for such word abbreviations, but I am not. Maybe the world does not need me anymore!? :(

Anyway, this game felt like a very well made browser game with some awesome licenses.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still no Digimon duo so not interested.
A dead franchise like megaman gets X and Zero combo yet a alive franchise like Digimon can't get a combo. Something is really not okay with these games.

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i couldn't get into the first game at all, i tried the demo and it just felt very empty to me. and this was after coming off a game like fire emblem. both are strategy games, but fire emblem did it so much better. even the mash up of characters couldn't get me interested in the first game. they better step up their game if they want me to buy the second one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.