Gaming Project X looks amazing

ggyo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And yet, you had the audacity to go on a diatribe on a thread whose title you clearly disagree with. You should frequent the Xbox or PS threads on IGN and Gamespot, I'm sure they'd welcome your open-minded opinions with open arms :creep: If you want me to, I can always change the OP title to "Project X looks worse than an N64 game". But hey, you could probably use a nice long break since the game's graphical shortcomings aren't up to a PC game's like and is causing you to lose sleep over it.

Stop being a tool. Go post in another thread if it upsets you so much. "Very flawed, this kind of game is, arguing with remotely controlled people, where the goalpost is always changing." Wow, so, just because I had the audacity to make a thread about game that will likely be one of the best games for the Wii U, you had to have the balls to call me out on it? Not only that, but you assume that just because I and all the people who posted on this thread, that somehow makes us all automaton sheep who following everything I say?

Gee, maybe I should start going on those Xbox One and PS4 forums and do what you're doing right now. Don't be such a prig, if you so much as derail this thread with your constant bitching about how much the game sucks and make other premature judgments, I will have to ask you to stop posting on my thread. Is that clear?

If you're going to post why the graphics aren't up to par, or why the game doesn't have the godlike appearance of your illuminati consoles, at least give substantial evidence and backup your claims; simply stating that they suck "just because the Wii U is weak" or "they look worse than a PS3 game" is not a good enough argument to have without evidence or something to gauge a comparison with.

Grow the hell up, then maybe we'll start taking your tirades seriously.
First, your choice of diction.

Diatribe - a vicious, austere personal attack against something or someone. It wasn't a VICIOUS AND AUSTERE ATTACK. IT WAS HONEST. YOU CAN READ EACH FACT POINT BY POINT AND COMPARE.

Audacity. Why do you like that word so much? It's more a word for b****y power-maintaining people in literature and media who add hyperbole.

Automaton. The "ton" suffix on automatic is for machinery. I never called anybody robotic sheep.

Illuminati. Guess what Nintendo added that camera on the gamepad to spy on you and nothing else which is why no games use it yet and it's in the perfect position where you can't cover it or unplug it is what...

Tirade...
/ˈtīrād/
Noun
A long, angry speech of criticism or accusation: "a tirade of abuse".
You're sounding pretty angry, critical of me and accusational.

Now your content.

Yes. I DISAGREE with the title of this thread, and so, yes, I VOICED my opinions in this DISCUSSION. If I'm not allowed to post here, why is there a comment box just for me? I don't play PC.

No where near. Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story were both terrible, and no where close to as good as SMG1 and 2, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Metroid Prime 3... well, all of the first party titles. Why would this be any good? It doesn't take "balls" to contend something on the internet. This isn't even personal. I didn't "call you out" on it. This isn't about you. It's about the game.
You do... and you have. This isn't your thread. It belongs to the internet.

I gave substantial evidence. I made a bullet point CATALOG of evidence. I never said the WiiU is weak. It does look worse than a lot of PS3 games.

Grow the hell up, because you're taking these video GAEMS too seriously.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it hilarious that some people say it looks worse than a PS3 game; they should really compare these to the PS3 launch games. Nintendo could use all the support they can get, they need it if the console is to sell more units.

Can't wait for this game

Nor can I! This proves that a game can have good graphics and good gameplay, since it looks a lot like Monster Hunter, which is a good thing.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sort of reminds me of xenoblade, and that's by all means a good thing as the only thing wrong with that game was the graphics were a bit lacking but the wii U and Project X seems to remedy that which is awesome

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I find it hilarious that some people say it looks worse than a PS3 game; they should really compare these to the PS3 launch games. Nintendo could use all the support they can get, they need it if the console is to sell more units.

Nor can I! This proves that a game can have good graphics and good gameplay, since it looks a lot like Monster Hunter, which is a good thing.

ya it looks like a mix of monster hunter and the gundam series!

the_randomizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sort of reminds me of xenoblade, and that's by all means a good thing as the only thing wrong with that game was the graphics were a bit lacking but the wii U and Project X seems to remedy that which is awesome

It is awesome, and I plan on getting it once it's released.

Ignore him the_randomizer. We all know he's a troll and is just doing this for attention. Just don't respond.

Take care of, I already blocked his comments from my view. ;) He's not worth the effort or bandwidth.

ggyo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Compare a 20(14-15?) game to a 2006-7 game? Why not Uncharted to this? Still an unfair matchup chronologically, but OH...!

This looks nothing like Monster Hunter. Capcom's Monster Hunter games play way better than Monolith's anything. And these graphics are a decade ahead of Monster Hunter graphics, which have minimally changed since the PS2 era.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Compare a 20(14-15?) game to a 2006-7 game? Why not Uncharted to this? Still an unfair matchup chronologically, but OH...!

This looks nothing like Monster Hunter. Capcom's Monster Hunter games play way better than Monolith's anything. And these graphics are a decade ahead of Monster Hunter graphics, which have minimally changed since the PS2 era.

ggyo ur trying to hard my friend

the_randomizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have a thread already(included the one that I made that got locked)

sooo, INB4 lock!

Why would mine get locked? We're on topic, I'm just going to ignore that troll; I never did anything worthy of a lock AFAIK.

So, did they ever hint as to when the game will be released?

ggyo ur trying to hard my friend

Add him to your ignore list, that's what I did and I'm a lot happier. People like him don't deserve this game or a Wii U. Project X is too awesome for him to handle it seems.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

To be fair Naughty Dog are some of the best devs in the industry when it comes to technical prowess, pretty much everything they do is well beyond what was thought to be possibly on said system.

sooo, INB4 lock!

Hey we're having a good time here, I call for at least a merge....

Reactions: ggyo

ggyo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, I didn't know you could do that.
I think you doing that also would benefit the both of us. I'm trying to contribute to the conversation (be it negative or positive points) and you and randomizer are too focused on censoring my honesty and changing the subject about yourselves... it's not about you. I don't care about you. I'm trying to talk about the game.

the_randomizer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if the game will be in native 1080p, or just upscaled like the PS360. It's not a huge deal, but I suspect it will be 720p as it's open world, and that's what the trailers are in.

Either way, it looks fantastic considering how far along it's in the Wii U's cycle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)