Gaming Project X looks amazing

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to guess Xenosuit, Xenobot, or something along those lines (somehow referencing the mobile suit things).

Also, OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME
It looks soooooo good.

EnigmaXtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's surprising that the WiiU struggles to render these graphics smoothly when there are games similar to this fidelity with higher scaled areas that run smoothly on the Xbox 360.

Guff guff guff!

Ugly game.

Are you serious?? This game doesn't even have a title, yet alone a release date! For all we know this game won't be out till 2015. With that said, are you seriously judging this game by a WIP trailer, didn't Colonial Marines teach you anything?

ggyo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you serious?? This game doesn't even have a title, yet alone a release date! For all we know this game won't be out till 2015. With that said, are you seriously judging this game by a WIP trailer, didn't Colonial Marines teach you anything?
The title of this thread is "Project X Looks Amazing". I prove it's very flawed, and suddenly it doesn't matter how it looks.

This is the kind of game it is, arguing with remotely mentally controlled people, where the goalpost is always changing.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title of this thread is "Project X Looks Amazing". I prove it's very flawed, and suddenly it doesn't matter how it looks.

This is the kind of game it is, arguing with remotely mentally controlled people, where the goalpost is always changing.

And yet, you had the audacity to go on a diatribe on a thread whose title you clearly disagree with. You should frequent the Xbox or PS threads on IGN and Gamespot, I'm sure they'd welcome your open-minded opinions with open arms :creep: If you want me to, I can always change the OP title to "Project X looks worse than an N64 game". But hey, you could probably use a nice long break since the game's graphical shortcomings aren't up to a PC game's like and is causing you to lose sleep over it.

Stop being a tool. Go post in another thread if it upsets you so much. "Very flawed, this kind of game is, arguing with remotely controlled people, where the goalpost is always changing." Wow, so, just because I had the audacity to make a thread about game that will likely be one of the best games for the Wii U, you had to have the balls to call me out on it? Not only that, but you assume that just because I and all the people who posted on this thread, that somehow makes us all automaton sheep who following everything I say?

Gee, maybe I should start going on those Xbox One and PS4 forums and do what you're doing right now. Don't be such a prig, if you so much as derail this thread with your constant bitching about how much the game sucks and make other premature judgments, I will have to ask you to stop posting on my thread. Is that clear?

If you're going to post why the graphics aren't up to par, or why the game doesn't have the godlike appearance of your illuminati consoles, at least give substantial evidence and backup your claims; simply stating that they suck "just because the Wii U is weak" or "they look worse than a PS3 game" is not a good enough argument to have without evidence or something to gauge a comparison with.

Grow the hell up, then maybe we'll start taking your tirades seriously.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen a few videos of this and boosted them to 720. The graphics still look a bit smokey and low res in all of the vids I have viewed. It could be the video but even the official one looks like this. Still the game looks like it will be fantastic which is the main thing.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen a few videos of this and boosted them to 720. The graphics still look a bit smokey and low res in all of the vids I have viewed. It could be the video but even the official one looks like this. Still the game looks like it will be fantastic which is the main thing.

The videos have a lot of compression artifacts unfortunately, but the game looks amazing regardless and I'm sure will look more refined upon completion :P

Reactions: Mantis41

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
EA claims the Wii U is a SNES?
To clarify here: Consoles DIDNT start with the Playstation...

1st Gen: Magnavox
2nd Gen: Atari
3rd Gen: NES
4th Gen: Snes
5th Gen: PSX, N64
6th Gen: PS2, GCN, Xbox
7th Gen: PS3, X360, Wii(in between)
8th Gen: PS4, Xbone, WiiU (still inbetween but technically 8th gen)

That's pretty simplified considering the fact that the Mega Drive/Genesis went head to head with the SNES. You're also forgetting about the Neo Geo, Saturn, Dreamcast (which admittedly did badly) and a myriad of other popular systems.

I'd also like to point out that FIFA on Wii does not equal FIFA on Android which does not equal FIFA on the PS3/360 and so on - those will all be very different games under one common name. The same name does not a port make.

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
That's pretty simplified considering the fact that the Mega Drive/Genesis went head to head with the SNES. You're also forgetting about the Neo Geo, Saturn, Dreamcast (which admittedly did badly) and a myriad of other popular systems.

I'd also like to point out that FIFA on Wii does not equal FIFA on Android which does not equal FIFA on the PS3/360 and so on - those will all be very different games under one common name. The same name does not a port make.

not forgetting, just laziness - i named the most known console of the era so people know whats what^^

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I didn't, i'm looking at my Wii U now.
another one joins the fold
burnsexcellentstickera.jpg

Reactions: the_randomizer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum