Project Sonic 2017 officially named Sonic Forces, first gameplay trailer

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Chary, Mar 17, 2017.

1. s157

Member s157 Grinder Extraordinaire

United States
    Is that part of Lego Dimensions? Is it possible to buy it standalone? Probably not, considering what you said in the latter part of that statement.

That being said, I don't think I'll pick this up on release (I might change my mind), but I'll definitely add it to my switch library in the future.

2. Saiyan Lusitano

Member Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    It's part of the whole Lego Dimensions' bollocks. :( You can always watch gameplay videos of it which is what I've done. As much as I want to play Lego Sonic, that's not gonna happen - I'm not gonna spend crazy amounts of money to play it.

3. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ Neighborhood Friendly

United States
    Looks fine to me, this is in no way a final level that we will be playing lol

KingVamp likes this.
  4. KingVamp

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    Still waiting for my Sonic Adventure squeal and Chaos Garden too. I'll even take a 1 and 2 full enhanced remake at this point.

As for Forces, looks alright, but I need to see more. Honestly, the only games I don't like or didn't even want to play is 06 and the Boom series. I'll even take a Sonic Lost World sequel or another storybook title.

5. Meteor7

Member Meteor7 Guess where this thumb goes.

United States
    Wow. And people get on Nintendo's case for making the same games over and over.

6. Retroboy

Member Retroboy GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    looks so fucking boring, its like a mindless push forward and press jump end of game.

sega really should bring sonic back to the formula they had for adventures, a game with a story and interaction, not just a speed course thing.

the problem sega has is they make sonic games so fast that its easy to go off course, so what do they do, fix him on a path so you have no control other than run/jump

7. 2Hack

Member 2Hack HYPiavelli

Canada
    WHERE ARE THE CHAO? Literally they just need to make Sonic Adventure 3 Battle, simply the same as the old SA2B except updated, and refined. Build up on minigames, and add more of each type of level, and voila, you have a solid full game. They could even sneak in in-game purchases for the Chao side of the game, and make it very very profitable. They could add online support in which you can battle others, challenge their Chao, and build up a Chao team.