[PROJECT] NEWLOVEPLUS+ Custom MODs Thread

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Dgrin, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Dgrin
    OP

Dgrin GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2011
    Greece
    [DL]: NTR | GAME.CHEATS.Ver01.Goldfinger NTR CFW ioritree 20151129
    (INSTRUCTIONS AND NTR PLUGINS ARE INCLUDED)
    {CAUTION! always backup your save data before use,
    cheats might crash and/or create bugs in the game,
    use this at your own will!}

[ORIGINAL LINK]

Last edited by Dgrin, Aug 15, 2017
    k7ra likes this.
  2. k7ra

k7ra GBAtemp Regular

Dec 11, 2016
  3. Dgrin
    OP

Dgrin GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2011
    Greece
    If you download the files from the [DL] link everything is set in their folders as it should be when you run NTR and there's no need for a password, however the files in the original link might be getting updated and the password there is the 4 digit number next to the link after you expand the green arrows.

Last edited by Dgrin, Aug 16, 2017
    k7ra likes this.
  4. k7ra

k7ra GBAtemp Regular

Dec 11, 2016
    I dunno how you get there, because i resive baidu pass request link.. And this pass not work for me...
    Thanks for link!

5. Dgrin
    OP

Dgrin GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2011
    Greece
    Click the green animated arrows that point downwards to reveal the description, now scroll down and find the purple link, copy the pass which is next to the purple link (the pass is renewed very often so it might not be the same every time, use the new one), click the link and then paste the pass in the next screen and click the blue button, in the final screen click the button with the arrow pointing downwards and that might ask you to enter a CAPTCHA and you might have to wait for a very long while for the file to actually start downloading. If the final button doesn't work switch to a different browser as I notice it wouldn't work really well with Firefox for me (but the button worked quite fast with Chrome).
    jkgjkg.jpg

Last edited by Dgrin, Aug 16, 2017
  6. rsc-pl

rsc-pl GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2014
    Poland
    Any way to extract actual soundtrack ("plus" folders with bcstm files doesn't contain soundtrack, Siren14Voice.spp file has packed all music files and voices, probably).