Hacking Project complete?

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so in summary, there was a sale cheap enough for microSD's, that I now have a 32gig that I could use for the EZ4, with the intent of trying to at least have every GBA game on the thing. I figured I would have been able to make due when I had a spare 16gig I could try for the project, but quickly realized how soon that storage filled up. But at least now that should no longer be a problem. :D

That said, what is a problem is figuring how how to set this up. I have an EZ4 (miniSD) that is currently flashed with 1.76 firmware. I've pretty much left my working micro-to-miniSD adapter in there since day one, so that takes that variable out. What is the issue though, is what to use... what Client, what romlist, and hopefully find a way to batch-process these games to work, because I annoyingly remember all too well how frustrating it is to work with the stock EZ4Client. As glad as I am that the EZ team has done so much work with the firmware even now, I'm still irritated that the EZ4 client is still crap. :hateit: So, what can I do to be able to fulfill my (primary) goal of having every game ready to run on it? Is there a more efficient solution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.