head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
so i thought i was the only one waiting for Project Cars Wii U until i saw this. :lol:

source: http://www.projectcarsgame.com/
BC-ZnqICucKdU4zt4IrU9gYCXmEvt28h8Wr406Wxbts=w958-h570-no
cant wait for project cars wii u. :)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Shows which group of people is the most desperate for gaems at this point. ;O;

On a serious note though, I don't remember if I knew that Project CARS went multiplatform and just forgot or not - I remember the game being announced on the initial Wii U showcasing but I stopped following it ever since. Hmm... :unsure:

Reactions: gamefan5

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Shows which group of people is the most desperate for gaems at this point. ;O;

On a serious note though, I don't remember if I knew that Project CARS went multiplatform and just forgot or not - I remember the game being announced on the initial Wii U showcasing but I stopped following it ever since. Hmm... :unsure:

tbh tho iv been waiting for a racing game for while on a nintendo console that isn't mario kart, sonic karts, or some cheesy cartoony mash up. & seeing the only need for speed ea wanted to give us was most wanted. i openly welcome this game. (nothing against mario kart 7 is awesome, & i do plan on picking up 8 :wink: )

from what i remember it was being released on wii u, pc, ps3, & 360, then they cancelled the ps3/360 version for the ps4/xbone versions.

edit:
lol looks like this site saw my post. :grog:
http://playeressence.com/project-ca...-people-voting-are-getting-the-wii-u-version/

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*insert defensive Nintendo fan rage here*

fun fact: I have more physical Wii U games than that of any other system

but seriously this game looks exciting and I like how they aren't giving a gimped version of the game or anything, as long as they do that and don't delay it they'll have my support (well honestly I'd probably still buy it even if it were delayed but I wouldn't be as happy about it...)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who says they arnt going to shell out gimped versions?
all those trailers are shot on a pc which everything is turned up to max and its also using physx

funny enough steamos overtook wiiu in the poll

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
whos saying the wii u is getting a gimped version? & who said the wii u version was getting delayed?
the wii u version was the 1st announced out of the rest, besides pc & the(ps3/360 versions that were cancelled), so they had plenty of time to work on it.
also its been confirmed by the devs that noone is getting a gimped version not even wii u. they seem focused on using the full potential of every console & said the wii u runs it well & that the wii u version looks best out of every wii u game released so far.

Reactions: osirisjem

loco365

Trophies
XP
That looks really impressive, although by the look of that video, it looks like a definite WIP - their particle system is still rather basic looking (Look at the exhaust and puddle splashes to see what I mean). If and when this materialises as a Wii U title, I'll probably get a copy if it's not too terribly expensive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte