OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Which one are you looking at?
I'm looking at this one, here.
Wave 4.

They're going to be released next week in UK and I assume retailers such as ShopTo, Amazon and Zavvi (+ Nintendo Store, TheHut) will be dispatching them on or before the release date. I remember getting Mega Man & Sonic 3 days before its official release date.

Reactions: Deleted User

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
so if you are selling them, how much would you sell the zero suit amiibo once it arrives

I'll let you have Zero Suit Samus for £10.99 + £5 shipping.

well this price is almost the same of importing one from japan or USA, o3o so is relatively good xD now its deppent how much the shipping ... you can look it for me? maybe I can afford this XD

I've checked and shipping to Brazil is same as US, £5. The amiibo's £10.99.

$23.79-ish (as per XE).

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Two come to a total of £7.50 or something. Yeah, sure.

well my friend gave up XD I was counting on him to share the shipping fee :v lololo
But actaually I cant get it right now :/ It's not nice to ask you to keep it a time for me so idk :/ sorry

one friend on europe is interested, maybe he come to talk with you

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
well my friend gave up XD I was counting on him to share the shipping fee :v lololo
But actaually I cant get it right now :/ It's not nice to ask you to keep it a time for me so idk :/ sorry

one friend on europe is interested, maybe he come to talk with you
Well, if he is interested then send me a PM or post in this topic.

I still have the 2 Greninja amiibos available for anyone who wants. The rest are all taken now -- 4 for me, 8 for a friend and 1 for a US Twitter dude.

Yeah, I'm not going to be an ass and sell them for 3-4 times the price like eBay sellers would even though I could.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I found about half a dozen Ness amiibo yesterday at a Target, and was so tempted to get one- just because I knew they were going to be a rarity. But ultimately, I came to my senses. They should be for people who actually want a Ness amiibo. Not some douche who just hoards valuable and/or rare things just for collectors' sake. I'm proud of not being that douche.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"pre-order over 100"
Given that is not all that impressive a number I have to assume Nintendo's supply of the things has been capped something fierce.

On the other hand destructoid do seem to have caught the kotaku bug of late.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: okies :D put 'em here :O