Gaming Professor Layton puzzle compilation game

VincentBeasley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive always wondered why Level-5 has never thought of a Professor Layton puzzle compilation game lol. Having ALL the puzzle on one game card would be awesome! And the game wouldn't have any story or anything, just lots and lots of puzzles from all the games =D Plus maybe some new ones too. And maybe it could have an art and music gallery with unreleased music and concept art. And it could include all the mini games as well. I would buy that day one =]

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally don't see the need for one seeing as the 3DS can play the DS games

Zero

Belief will always save me
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't want that. The best part about the Professor Layton games is the storyline. The puzzles are nice, but I always just want to get back to the story.

VincentBeasley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I love the story too =D But sense the next game (and PL Vs. AA) is the "last" Professor Layton game(s) then it would be great to have all those puzzles remade with the 3ds engine possibly. I want to replay all the puzzles but dont wanna replay through the main story all over again or keep changing out 5 different Professor Layton games. Plus I absolutely adore the music and would like to pick a song to play in the back ground when im doing a puzzle

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds like a good idea, but Level-5 wouldn't sell as many of the other Professor Layton games....

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well I love the story too =D But sense the next game (and PL Vs. AA) is the "last" Professor Layton game(s) then it would be great to have all those puzzles remade with the 3ds engine possibly. I want to replay all the puzzles but dont wanna replay through the main story all over again or keep changing out 5 different Professor Layton games. Plus I absolutely adore the music and would like to pick a song to play in the back ground when im doing a puzzle

Since when PL x AA will be the last PL game?
PL 6 will be released later than PL x AA.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes PL6 IS the next game *Face Palm* Thats what Ive been talking about the whole time

For what you said, I understood that PL vs AA was the last PL game,
and the time the topic was created PL 5 wasn't avaiable for NA yet.

But I doubt PL6 will be the last PL game, or the last with Layton as well.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what you said, I understood that PL vs AA was the last PL game,
and the time the topic was created PL 5 wasn't avaiable for NA yet.

But I doubt PL6 will be the last PL game, or the last with Layton as well.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

According to LEVEL-5 CEO, Akihiro Hino, PL6 will be the last game in the Professor Layton series to star Professor Layton himself as the main protagonist.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I it was just puzzles and stuff, itd be more of a layton puzzle party kinda game. Which isnt a bad idea, but I think the main point of the layton games is to be absorbed into the story.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
puzzle compilation only would make it so much more obvious that 80% of all layton puzzles are doubles, triples and quadruples of each other

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1